Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 1215.
09:10 PM on 08/03/11
Reyn182
User Info.
Does that mean I win?! Haha
Jason Tate
User Info.
I know there's a lot of people that get Blink, and on that topic, if you woulda told me when I was 15 in my parent's basement listening to Dude Ranch and thinking all girls were a drag -- and starting AP.net that I'd be premeiring their album cover (and still listening to Dude Ranch), I'd have laughed and thought you were crazy.

Been a wild ride. Been full circle in a lot of ways.

/Nice runonsentencejason.
NoOneRunsFaster
User Info.
10/5/11 at Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, CA.

More than a few years back I had a chance to see blink 182 with No Doubt at this very venue. Being a fan since the Cheshire Cat days I was floored. The tickets i had were from a friend who's birthday was that night. We got to the venue, Blink got about 3 songs into the set and we were told by his parents it was time to go.

I never had another chance to see them. This would be a great opportunity for me to finish that show I missed.
JJW319
last.fm/user/JJW319
User Info.
Tribute to DJAM right on the cover. That's awesome of them

looks like there's more little things to be seen as well
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
9/24 Tampa, FL

Blink-182 is the band that got me into music in general. Without them I don't know what kind of shit I'd be listening to. It'd be nice to see my favorite band live. Being broke sucks.
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
9/16/2011 SPAC. Saratoga, NY. Was supposed to see them there years ago, but they ended up canceling and never rescheduling. They got replaced by Weezer, but still it wasn't the same.
smorgy
There's no shame in crymaxing
User Info.
8/9/11 comcast center in boston,ma

and because joe is americangod
Gregv
Watch The Sky
User Info.
This artwork is fantastic. Also I would like to go to the Saratoga NY date because a. Ive never seen Blink, I had tickets to their last tour in '09 but the only date that they didn't play on that tour was Saratoga SPAC because of the death of dj am. I drove from Syracuse for the show to see blink and it was a huge bummer but because of what happened I was cool with it and hey, still got to see weezer and tbs. But all in all I'd just like to see blink as much as everyone else, Id like to enjoy the experience that everyone has felt and pretty much just wanna heat "stay together for the kids" live. Thanks for the oppurtunity. Stoked for the album!
09:11 PM on 08/03/11
whitelightning7
Registered Member
User Info.
It's cool they put DJ AM in there. Does anyone see a reference to Jerry Finn in the artwork?
MADSTA
~
User Info.
8/17/11 in Toronto. Two summers ago my best friends and I saw Blink in Toronto and it was hands down the best night of my life.
Mirrorsandfevers
www.BasedOnNothing.net
User Info.
9/24/11 Tampa, Florida.

You should pick me because of the good ol' Dark Knight threads that we participated in and was a main reason why I continued posting in the forums.
elz125
User Info.
Hershey, PA on August 13th because I leave for college on the 20th and I am broke and have never seen Blink before!
09:12 PM on 08/03/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Would love to get tickets to August 12th show at Liffy Lube Live. Long time fan of Blink 182 and MCR. Honestly surprised to see both on one tour but since I love the opportunity to see bands that were big when I was growing up. I never used to get the chance to go to concerts as a kid so now it is almost my biggest passion to see live music.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
8/23 cuz I can recite the entire banter from the live album verbatim hahaha

(I don't really want to go, I just wanted to share)
Elscorcho2008
User Info.
Dear, Jason

I would like to be picked for the show on August 9th at the Comcast Center in Mansfield Ma. While it's agreeable that alot of people are probably trying to look for the same opportunity I hope I do get picked. Blink 182 has been one of my favorite bands for a long time now and their music brings back memories of simpler times. Their music is still as much relatable to me now as it was 5 years ago. By listening to their music I often have blasts of nostalgia including, but not limited to ; my first kiss, my first real date , hanging out with my old friends and just having nights out with them. Blink is also the reason I got into the music I listen to today , and they are the reason I picked up a guitar 6 years ago. It's hard to believe some pop punk band has influenced my life in so many ways by my current preference in music, the way I dress, my sense of humor but for some odd reason Blink 182 is so much more than your run of the mill Pop punk band, and I think its agreeable that Blink has inspired thousands, maybe millions of kids just like me.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums