Password
Blink 182 News - Page 51
Displaying posts 750 - 765 of 1215.
10:20 AM on 08/04/11
totallyuber
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i would love to win tickets for the Tinley Park show 8/20/2011

The only reason i cannot attend it because my mother says i don't have the money to pay and i don't have a job. i told her that lawn seats were 20 dollars and that i had the money to pay yet she still refused, of course i was disappointed. She does understand that Blink-182 is my all time favorite band and winning these tickets would be something, she would have to let me go then! haha i guess to prove to you guys that i do in fact love blink, i started listenin to them in the 5th grade (im a senior now) the first song i ever heard was "Online Songs" and the first song i ever learned on guitar was "All the Small things" I did catch them on their reunion tour back in 2009, one of the greatest nights of my life! and every year for new years the first song i play for the new year is "Dammit" Winning these tickets would be one of the greatest experiences in my life plus that would basically tell my mom that someone out there (you guys) understands that i must go see Blink-182. hope to win!
10:22 AM on 08/04/11
PandaL0V3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
september 17th
i wanna go so bad because this would be my very first concert and i have always loved you guys. your new single is helping me with a really bad break up and if get a chance to go and maybe meet you i would love to say thank you and give you all a really big hug
10:22 AM on 08/04/11
avalanche88
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't wait for this album, seriously...I will be there the second it comes out.

My contest entry:

September 11 - Detriot DTE energy Stadium.

I should be chosen for this contest because well...I've lived most my life with the music made by Blink 182. I've listed to blink since I heard the single M&M's, a song I still wake up to on my CD alarm clock most mornings (when I'm not crashing on a friends couch). My friends and I used to make up situations where Blink would randomly roll up and play a show for us and shoot the shit with us. We've grown up a lot since those days, but we all still love the band that started it all for us. Blink was the reason that most of us picked up instruments in our middle school years and started bands. Without blink I don't know if we would of ever thought about playing music but because of those early albums we gain probably the most beneficial hobbies that has made us many friends.

Anyways, blink 182 will always be the band that started it all for me and I would love a chance to see them live in concert especially after the release of an album we've been waiting for since we were 14.

Thanks for everything guys. Keep rocking.

(and Tom has a small bent wiener)
10:23 AM on 08/04/11
ArmyOfAngels88
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
9/15 Pittsburgh PA

*Viking Wizard Eyes Wizard Full of Lies*

I've never been to a Blink show and I have been addicted to this band since I was 9 years old (1997). There hasnt been a day since then that I havent listened to music by one of these guys. They had broken up by the time I was old enough (and allowed haha) to go see them and it would make my life to FINALLY get to go see them.Money is tight and I really wanted to be able to hit a show up this summer. Annnnd I'm talking to a really hot girl who is also a fan and this would help me to get it in...so don't be a cock block =) In all seriousness...I can't express in words how much I love this band and there is nothing that I want more than to see these guys rock out in person.
10:23 AM on 08/04/11
likeZEBRA
Stream free music at likeZEBRA.com
User Info.
I apologize if this has already been asked, but what's with the backwards N's on the cover art? Both the N of Blink and of Neighborhoods are reversed. Anyone know the significance?
10:25 AM on 08/04/11
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
How the hell are you going to root this all of these comments. Even if you started right now you're going to be be "Up All Night". You're welcome. Nailed it. See you in Hell.

August 21st - Cincinnati, OH

Tiicket.
blink182chickz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
August 9th at the Comcast Center in Boston, MA

Blink is my favorite band and I dropped $400 on pit tickets for my girlfriend's birthday. We broke up a little over 2 weeks ago and the bitch gave them away to this guy she works with!! I'm a mess, a wreck, and would love to get a second chance to party my balls off at the Blink show!
that sucks kinda want you to get the tix now :/ sorry about that! girls can be ruthless!
outofluck182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
@likeZEBRA: probably just to create diveristy on their album.
tstorm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they saved my life. nothing more. nothing less.

I would love to see them live in LA at the Hollywood Bowl on Oct. 8th (my birthday) or in Vegas on Oct. 7th.
10:26 AM on 08/04/11
hayleyjd
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Please let me go to the Toronto, ON (Molson Amphitheater) show. Simply, I just want to hear the new material live! I couldn't afford tickets when they were released, and they would be absolutely awesome to win, it would make my summer!
10:28 AM on 08/04/11
howischad
User Info.
you should give me tix because I WAS TRAVIS BARKER FOR HALLOWEEN ONE YEAR, AND I'M ASIAN.

inspired a generation and myself to play and love the genre of pop/punk rock. fan since forever. LOVE BLINK!!!

I'd like to see them in Anaheim, CA on 10/1. Please.
10:30 AM on 08/04/11
thunkboy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love the new album artwork, honestly, it is probably the best artwork on your albums, at least I think so.

Dallas, TX 9/27/11

I want to go see Blink 182 so bad but I start my freshman year of college at Baylor University on August 22, so I'm very low on cash and can hardly afford anything nowadays. I am from Houston, TX but my school is in Waco, TX, very close to Dallas so that is where I would need to go to see Blink. Ever since the tour was announced I've been wanting to get a ticket but I have been having to buy school supplies or living supplies for my dorm. It would be great if I could win a ticket and it would help me out so much, thanks for reading this!
10:31 AM on 08/04/11
tr1ppn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I want to go 8/23 in Milwaukee. I tried for hours to get tickets to go (again), and failed miserably. Been on the blink bandwagon since before all the spring break on MTV stuff (which was usually pretty funny, might I add). So do it.
10:34 AM on 08/04/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
@likeZEBRA: probably just to create diveristy on their album.

You can quote him, too. Chances are he won't see your post.
10:36 AM on 08/04/11
fhsbb232
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
August 19th St. Louis
blink 182 and MCR are the two bands that preceded me to almost all of the bands on the site. I've been a fan of the site since 2006 and would love to see them with one of my new favorites who put out one of the best albums of the year, Manchester Orchestra.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests