AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 81
Displaying posts 1200 - 1215 of 1215.
07:59 AM on 08/14/11
elz125
User Info.
I went to the concert last night and it was awesome! Mark gave away one of his basses to a guy in the front with 182 tattooed on his arm. Such a good band. Thank you so much for the tickets!
12:50 PM on 08/14/11
philosophizer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think it's awesome that you guys are giving away tickets to people that deserve it. After reading countless posts saying, "this is why I deserve tickets... ", I couldn't help but think how absurd it is that people think they deserve something just because Blink is a great band, and they are a great fan. Blink 182 has been a part of my life since I was twelve, when I first heard the Dude Ranch album. I have loved them since then, and I hoped for the day they might get back together since I read about their indefinite hiatus. But I don't think that somehow qualifies me to be deserving of free tickets to a great show that I would gladly pay for. I would love to have backstage passes to meet Blink in Kansas City (9/9/11), and pay my deepest respects to them. I'd wish them continued success and watch their whole show awe-stricken at my good fortune. If you guys at AbsolutePunk.net could make that happen, I'd be forever grateful. I would even write an article about the experience for the AbsolutePunk website for the opportunity. (Writing is my hobby as well as my profession) However, I won't pretend to know that I deserve these tickets more than the next fan. I love the band, and I love the fact that people have the chance to meet these legend musicians. Thanks for that, and thank you for introducing the best punk to the masses!
09:48 PM on 08/14/11
bro7445
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
September 15th Pittsburgh, PA!

My older brother, Andrew, first got me into Blink 182 way back 1999!!! Gosh I feel old haha! Anyways as we grew older we grew apart...especially after he moved to Baltimore :( Recently, (in June) Andrew moved back to PA and we have started rebuilding our relationship :p If I got picked to win the tickets to the Blink 182 concert, it would totally cement our new bonding! So, please please please pick me!!
07:35 PM on 08/18/11
lastnightmist
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The album cover is awesome. I dont live here but im visiting my gf here for the days you will be there SEP18 VA amphitheater beach. i have been listening since i was 6 years old. My dad got me for Christmas dude ranch and enema of the state and my first cd player. so i was jamming to it all the time. my dad has been to your concert once. but since i lived in puerto rico i could never go. this would be my first concert with you guys. so it would be really awesome if i could go so yeah. Blink 182 for life !!!
02:01 AM on 08/23/11
Blink_Rocks182x
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey What's Up Im Roman Bryan Consencino Please Pick Me Thats My Dream To see You Guys Play
Why Because Your The Reason Why i Play Guitar For you guys And please You Guys Im 14 by the way And I love you Ever since I was 5 or 6
Really Guys And Really Man Please Pick Me Im from the philippines Thank You guys And I love You blink 182 Forever.
11:40 PM on 08/25/11
Vandal182
Blast off! Up to the stars we go!
User Info.
Who won the Mountain View, CA tickets?
I did.
10:42 AM on 08/26/11
Bassist_182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[IMG][/IMG]

I would like to go to the Hollywood Bowl Show on 10/8

Why?
blink has been my favorite band since i can remember
Mark Hoppus is my hero/ idol and the only reason i started playing the bass (self taught myself playing blink songs)
My senior quote is a mark hoppus quote
Both of my basses are named after blink, My Ibanez is named Josie and my Fender is named Hoppus Berry Crunch (both with blink stickers on them)
Gamertag on XBOX live and twitter name is Lebeau 182
My life is basically run on blink, almost gotten into a couple of fights defending them
And it would be a nice present before i ship off to basic training for the Air Force
05:59 PM on 08/28/11
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
I know this is late but I won and i replied and everything but the tickets aren't here. What can I do?

Edit: nvm. They just had a mix up for a while. All good. Thanks for the tickets again btw.
03:32 PM on 09/02/11
Maseazzy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I dont know if my reasoning was actually posted for the show for 9/13/11 at Blossum music center so I am going to say again why I would love to go to that show.
Blink 182 has changed my life. Their music inspires me and I love all the work they do. Blink is my all time favorite band. Currently am working on half sleeving my arm all about blink. But being a single father makes that very hard to afford. I don't remember my original reason for wanting to go but the date is getting close and I would die to be at that show. I was lucky to meet Tom back on the AVA tour last year and that was a day to remember. Greatest moment ever! Now I know this is just tickets but being at another concert would just make my life! Blink-182 for life!!!
03:10 PM on 05/08/12
raylovsblink182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Contest for date 5/17/2012 at the Verizon in Manchester NH... The reason i should win a ticket...

Lets start with why i like them. I first heard them with my older cousin josh who has seen a show of theirs before got me to listen to no shoes no shirt no service instantly i was asking to borrow the cd and begging him to buy me one (cause i knew my mom wouldn't allow it) asking him where he got it, stuff like that. Well i never got a cd till i got a job but i currently own them all. Ever since then with all my ipods and phones I've loaded them with blink 182, sum 41, sublime, nirvana. Stuff like that, u know the good stuff. Always wanted to see them live in person cause i heard it was mind blowing plus I've always wanted to try and sneak backstage nd meet them. Travis is one of my musically talented idols! The only concert I've ever been to is Garth brooks... Nd Im not a country fan -.- (thanx mom) butter I've always kept hope that they wouldnt split up for good before id get to see them cuz that would suck huge balls...i know Im not anymore special then the hundreds of people who are also broke with no way to go but ill always try my hardest and if i won these tickets i would give everything that's givin to me for xmas and birthdays for my lifetime to charity! Hopefully that will persuade u but if not then its ok. U guys r my idols and i know that your show is gonna rock always!!!
07:55 AM on 08/17/13
buy slimfast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Say, you got a nice article.Thanks Again. Really Cool. <a href="http://dietpill-onlineshop.com/">click here</a>
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums