Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 54 of 54
05:19 PM on 08/10/11
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
They got bad since then...

Seriously how stupid are you? You can't figure that out?
You're embarrassing yourself a lot right now. I'll explain why you're the stupid one here. I knew what you meant. We all did. But what you said didn't mean what you meant by it.

If you say they "never recovered" from being good on that album, you're literally saying that they've been good ever since.

(Of course, they've only gotten better, but that's neither here nor there.)
06:19 PM on 08/10/11
soz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're embarrassing yourself a lot right now. I'll explain why you're the stupid one here. I knew what you meant. We all did. But what you said didn't mean what you meant by it.

If you say they "never recovered" from being good on that album, you're literally saying that they've been good ever since.

(Of course, they've only gotten better, but that's neither here nor there.)
Spin, spin, spin
07:52 PM on 08/10/11
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
oh...you put a lot of effort into that. Or are you being sarcastic about being sarcastic....the world may never know
07:56 PM on 08/10/11
infiniteopera
I'll have you beggin' on your knees
User Info.
oh...you put a lot of effort into that. Or are you being sarcastic about being sarcastic....the world may never know
I elaborate when I'm slightly offended.
11:04 PM on 08/10/11
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Spin, spin, spin
Haha, what?! How is that spinning?

I like how you're so stubborn that you can't just admit there's a reason multiple people called you on what you said: you made a verbal mistake.
04:38 AM on 08/11/11
soz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha, what?! How is that spinning?

I like how you're so stubborn that you can't just admit there's a reason multiple people called you on what you said: you made a verbal mistake.

It's laughable that you're trying to pin this on me. My mistake...lmao.

Maybe if you weren't so nearsighted in your original post, we wouldn't be having an argument over your error?
12:23 PM on 08/11/11
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
It's laughable that you're trying to pin this on me. My mistake...lmao.

Maybe if you weren't so nearsighted in your original post, we wouldn't be having an argument over your error?
... What error? Feel free to explain. You just keep digging the hole deeper in this ridiculous argument.

You FACTUALLY made a mistake. I explained what it is. You're not saying anything to explain why it wasn't a mistake and you're just rambling like a small boy.
12:42 PM on 08/11/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good performance =)
12:33 PM on 08/16/11
T3TRiS
Singer / Guitarist / Photographer
User Info.
I still haven't seen the Kids performance but the Destroya performance is without a doubt their best TV appearance ever, I think. It's one of the most energetic TV performance I've seen from Gerard at least.

And to put my 2 cents into the Destroya discussion: To me it's without a doubt one of the most exciting songs, instrumentally, on Danger Days. I love the guitars and the drums, I love the toms going in the intro. But lyrically it's a bit weak to me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos