Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I fucking miss BC. Come to east coast....And with LWL thatd be so sweet
10:31 AM on 08/14/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
They are doing some dates on the east coast with The Menzingers before the fest. I think more dates will be added for their pre-fest tour, so you may be able to see them in October.
The Menzingers are playing here Oct 9 with like 5 bands but BC wasnt listed I really hope they get added on...
11:52 AM on 08/14/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I wish they were playing with the Menzingers here ha. I've wanted to see LWL for a long time so I'm really excited about this show.
If theyre not on that show after you told me this I will be soooooooooo bummed hahah But yeah I just saw LWL on manscout and they were awesome!
09:28 PM on 08/14/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
They are in Denver on the 6th. Maybe they could get to Cleveland by the 9th? The dates with The Menzingers were later in the month. I could see those dates being part of a longer tour though, maybe starting in Cleveland if your really lucky. They haven't even in Portland in over a year, which is really rare since i've seen them between 15-20 times here since 2008. Seems like they slowed down a little after Matt was kicked out of the band, but from from talking to Ty, they will be very busy next year.
Gah I really hope so! I saw them 3 times like all really close to eachother.

1.Opening for Streetlight in cleveland
2. Opening for Bouncing Souls in Detroit
3.Opening for Cobra Skulls in cleveland

But since that last show its been well over a year and too long. Matt was my boy though, I really hope they do well without him

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos