Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38
10:52 PM on 08/18/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
had the displeasure of seeing this clown act at warped waiting for the wonder years.. embarrassingly awful.
haha i had to do the same thing. i gotta say, they sound a lot more tolerable with the use of real instruments
10:53 PM on 08/18/11
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I always find it funny coming into threads about this dude and not one single person ever does more than piss on his name.
haha have you heard his "music"
10:54 PM on 08/18/11
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
Its funny to see the haters hating. While you are working at walmart making $8/hr Jordan is playing shows, making music and making bank to do it.
bro i work at walmart, you got some shit to say? i would rather keep my current job than do his
11:22 PM on 08/18/11
spansen
and then what happens?
User Info.
haha have you heard his "music"

bro i work at walmart, you got some shit to say? i would rather keep my current job than do his

You have high aspirations for such a quality poster.

.... Yeah, I've known him since he was like 13. I'm pretty sure I've heard a lot of his music.
05:08 AM on 08/19/11
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
You are so full of shit is what i have to say. If you expect anyone to believe that given the chance to play shows, tour and write pop music or be a bag boy/cashier at Walmart you'd choose Walmart then you're lying to yourself.
08:21 PM on 08/21/11
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
You are so full of shit is what i have to say. If you expect anyone to believe that given the chance to play shows, tour and write pop music or be a bag boy/cashier at Walmart you'd choose Walmart then you're lying to yourself.
i don't care if you don't believe me, money isn't everything. and you don't even know what my position is, so why are you assuming bag boy or cashier?
08:42 AM on 08/22/11
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
i don't care if you don't believe me, money isn't everything. and you don't even know what my position is, so why are you assuming bag boy or cashier?
Even if you were a manager of some sort how could that be more enjoyable than being a musician playing shows and seeing the world on your own terms?
03:48 PM on 08/22/11
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
Even if you were a manager of some sort how could that be more enjoyable than being a musician playing shows and seeing the world on your own terms?
do you really think this ready set guy is operating on his own terms, not the terms of the record label?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos