Username
Password
My Chemical Romance News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
My Chemical Romance
Inside AP.net

Fans Report In: My Chemical Romance

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (08/21/11)
Last night at the Honda Civic Tour, My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way announced that they wouldn't be back in Chicago for quite a while because they're going to record a new album after this tour.

Submitted by JawsTheme182

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 92
07:27 PM on 08/21/11
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Seems soon. I'm not complaining though.
07:28 PM on 08/21/11
tjdohner21
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good. they played way too many new songs last night for my liking.
07:29 PM on 08/21/11
danielplaysbass
ballin'
User Info.
that was fast
07:29 PM on 08/21/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Cool. I wonder what direction they go in this time. I honestly don't care as long as it has roaring guitars and memorable lyrics. They have failed to release a record without that. I love their older stuff for its energy and their later stuff for its creativity. Hopefully it brings more rock this time around but still is a concept record with a new story.
07:32 PM on 08/21/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Holy doodys batman. That was fast
07:33 PM on 08/21/11
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
well definitely faster than the length it took for Danger Days to come out after Black Parade.
07:33 PM on 08/21/11
calystarose
bearing a vultuous visage
User Info.
Awesome! I am still enjoying Danger Days a great deal, but I will never say no to more music.
07:39 PM on 08/21/11
kitdoor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just because they are headed for the studio doesn't mean it won't take another three years or more before WE get something new...
07:40 PM on 08/21/11
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
well definitely faster than the length it took for Danger Days to come out after Black Parade.
Well they had an album made way before Danger Days, but they scratched it and made a whole new album a year or two later (Danger Days). They said something about releasing the unreleased album eventually.
07:43 PM on 08/21/11
firewater
the ransom
User Info.
Whatever; Danger Days was a cool new direction for them, and I appreciated it. Still thought "Bulletproof Heart" should've been a huge rock anthem. Will be interesting to see what direction they take next though.
07:46 PM on 08/21/11
alkalinetrio221
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
at the 2nd show at jones beach they only played 2 new songs, all old songs from 2nd and 3rd albums......y do they never play anything from their first album?
07:46 PM on 08/21/11
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Well they had an album made way before Danger Days, but they scratched it and made a whole new album a year or two later (Danger Days). They said something about releasing the unreleased album eventually.
I just want something Three Cheers / bullets ish. Danger Days honestly really wasn't what I wanted it to be.
07:47 PM on 08/21/11
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
at the 2nd show at jones beach they only played 2 new songs, all old songs from 2nd and 3rd albums......y do they never play anything from their first album?
They played Vampires Will Never Hurt you in Minneapolis. After being a MCR fan since 2004 and seeing them 10+ times, hearing that song literally made me shit bricks.
07:48 PM on 08/21/11
alkalinetrio221
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They played Vampires Will Never Hurt you in Minneapolis. After being a MCR fan since 2004 and seeing them 10+ times, hearing that song literally made me shit bricks.

i really wish i saw that....i really wanna hear our lady of sins
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News