Username
Password
Paramore News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Paramore
Inside AP.net

Paramore Responds to Kerrang! Article

Posted by: Jamie Pham (05/30/07)
Hayley from Paramore just updated their livejournal with a message regarding their recent article in Kerrang! magazine.
Message from the Band first off, i apologize for not hanging out after the show tonight at the Underground.i came back to our hotel as soon as i could so i could write this.

this afternoon we were so excited that kerrang was finally putting out a cover of the 4 of us. that was until we read the article.

i'm trying to be careful about what i say because although we are pretty upset about it, it's not something that i feel like is worth the time or effort of saying something that all of us might regret later. needless to say, we could've done without a cover piece. sorry, if it offends anyone at kerrang! but i don't think there was one bit of truth in that article.

in as few words as possible i'd just like to set some things straight:

- the boys are not my bitches. haha.
- josh doesn't touch my breasts, nor do we feel so comfortable around each other that we wouldn't mind if he did touch them. that is just weird, i'm sorry.
- sure, our relationship with hunter is not the same as it once was but we still consider him a friend and love that dude to death.
- lastly, zac and jeremy are not interested in exploring a romantic relationship together.

i probably missed a few important points... but just looking at that little list right there is surely proof that mr. journalist was willing to write anything for a juicy story. however, you did get one thing right mr., i do agree, my head is rather large in proportion to my body... and we all know for a fact that i'm not a very curvy girl. i'd give anything to gain 5 or 10 pounds, actually! haha

isn't it funny that the last kerrang! cover piece we had began the exact same way? it's all about me being large and in charge. do you think it's just a coincidence? or do some people just not know how to react to a girl knowing what she likes? oh well... there's not really any point in going on anymore. i think our point has been made.

phew, it feels good to vent.
thanks for reading that ha.

so, the boys just walked in to my room and said that they talked to some of you after the show. we are really excited to hear that you guys didn't buy that crap. at least the pictures looked pretty cool, eh?

we really love you guys a lot. thanks for believing in this band and what we stand for.
i hope that we can continue to grow together. after all, with the release of RIOT! there might be other articles like this one. it's good to know that you guys know who we really are.

alright, well i guess i'm off to boss the guys around and tell them to get in their own beds... it's just so hard when zac and jeremy can't seem to keep off of each other. not to mention, josh can't seem to stop worrying long enough to shut his eyes... we are the biggest teeny rock disaster that ever happened to "EMO SUPERSTARDOM"... what a load of sssssssssssssstop here.

haha sorry that was really the last bit of sarcasm i had in me. i had to get it out.

love,
HAYLEY and her band that doesn't really matter, right?

okay seriously, that's it... not another word.

LOVE
ZAC, JOSH, JEREMY and HAYLEY aka PARAMORE

ps. tonight's show (@ the UNDERGROUND in London) was the most fun we've had in a very long time. thanks for cheering us up!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 118
05:18 PM on 05/30/07
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Kerrang's a piece of shit.
05:22 PM on 05/30/07
Esrb99
The Pertinacious Papist
User Info.

True Dat.
05:22 PM on 05/30/07
jake_rm
Unregistered User
User Info.

precisely the reason why I haven't bought it in about 3 years, haha
05:23 PM on 05/30/07
I'mSoLastSummer
User Info.
WOW journalism at its finest, they should stop bothering paramore, and keep making stuff up of FOB and pete wentz!
05:24 PM on 05/30/07
conspiracy?
User Info.
the whole article was just stupid.
i'm glad i don't pay a million dollars to be subscribed to it.
05:25 PM on 05/30/07
IcedOpethBlind
User Info.
linkage (or photocopy) to article?
05:28 PM on 05/30/07
singlexsorrow
In all this chaos we found safety..
User Info.
i love you paramore. who cares about kerrang or the article. you guys are great.
05:29 PM on 05/30/07
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
linkage (or photocopy) to article?

Check their Livejournal community..it's a couple posts down: www.community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic
05:32 PM on 05/30/07
whatsername104
User Info.
05:34 PM on 05/30/07
Sandie-Jenkins
Ignore the chiodos SN, this is old.
User Info.
Fuck Kerrang!!!

Haley, Your Head Is Not Big!!!!
05:35 PM on 05/30/07
krishasaheadake
Don't start no shit wont be no shit
User Info.
She is a nice girl.
05:36 PM on 05/30/07
AdamSocial
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Agreed, however, that doesn't make this awful band any good.
05:42 PM on 05/30/07
jds10912
User Info.
considering the source, is anyone surprised what was written?
05:48 PM on 05/30/07
emiliodelgado
User Info.
i love this band. and that was so poorly written, it's insane. the breasts part sounded more like a 7th grade erotic short story. the way described every single thing without flow.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums