08:31 PM on 08/24/11
robat19
User Info.
Fallon can do no wrong.
09:15 PM on 08/24/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Hey, that review made me want to go listen to that album again. Awful punctuation aside.

Heh.

scoping that review after that Cobra Starship album stream post, I realized Gabe's made more music with that abomination than he did with Midtown. I'd be hard-pressed to think of another musician who's disappointed me more.
09:23 PM on 08/24/11
IamTheINDUSTRY
glory glory
User Info.
hoping this isn't another huge letdown like the last time nassiff recommended something hardcore (wonder years)
09:51 PM on 08/24/11
raptorz44
One Who Gets Away/NJ Success Story
User Info.
Holy shit, I expected this to be good, but not THIS incredible. So pumped for this, Brian Fallon truly is the future.
10:14 PM on 08/24/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
hoping this isn't another huge letdown like the last time nassiff recommended something hardcore (wonder years)
Yeah, I'm such a dummy.
10:25 PM on 08/24/11
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
maybe I shouldn't have read this review. I've been nervous about this record since I heard the single--decent, but hasn't commanded too many repeat listens. American Slang was my 2010 AOTY and I can't imagine not loving this one...scared.
10:43 PM on 08/24/11
Corgkowznor
Registered Member
User Info.
the songs I've heard sound like as if the dangerous summer and bruce springsteen fucked and their kid started singing...not sure how i feel...love one, hate the other.
10:47 PM on 08/24/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
maybe I shouldn't have read this review. I've been nervous about this record since I heard the single--decent, but hasn't commanded too many repeat listens. American Slang was my 2010 AOTY and I can't imagine not loving this one...scared.
The single's the worst song on the album.
11:25 PM on 08/24/11
IamTheINDUSTRY
glory glory
User Info.
i never said that.
11:42 PM on 08/24/11
2LW
I'm starting to decompose
User Info.
Officially the best and most honest post I've ever read on this website, possibly anywhere when it comes to music. I am in complete awe of it.

For instance, I don't agree with a lot of Joe's reviews, but the passion behind them is simply staggering. You can really tell that he loves the albums that he loves. There's nothing fake about it. Anyways, great post, and great review, Thomas. Definitely your best one yet.
I don't think anyone has the capacity to hate Joe.
12:13 AM on 08/25/11
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
The thing is I'm the same - there isn't any other album this year I would have given a 10. TWY would have been 9 or 9.5 and that's the only record I would have considered it with. On the new site I'm going to treat a "10" like it's the holy grail or something.
great white buffalo.
12:14 AM on 08/25/11
Jon02
User Info.
How can any of you say this is a ridiculous review when you haven't even heard the record?
05:11 AM on 08/25/11
nobull89
Gille Mate
User Info.
Album's not that good. I've heard it. It isn't. This is a massive wankfest
05:44 AM on 08/25/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
The single is the most Gaslight-esque, and like Jason said, probably one of the worst songs, on the the album. I still enjoy it for the most part though.
06:15 AM on 08/25/11
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Album's not that good. I've heard it. It isn't. This is a massive wankfest
well, I'm convinced.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives