Username
Password
The Cab News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 40.
05:39 AM on 08/25/11
tht1guyb
El Capitán
User Info.
Really digging this... wasn't a fan the first couple times trough... Then I realized it was a good marron 5 and started liking it more and more
05:43 AM on 08/25/11
sammyboy516
User Info.
It's pretty good. Definitely waaaaay overproduced, especially vocally, and I'm not sure I understand the massive hype behind it, but it's not bad.
05:58 AM on 08/25/11
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
Best NSYNC album since Justin left.
06:03 AM on 08/25/11
Starman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Best NSYNC album since Justin left.
This.
06:19 AM on 08/25/11
madisonprep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"they said don't fight a war you don't know what you're fight for...but you're the only one I adore."

my ears exploded. empty pop.
07:18 AM on 08/25/11
Tyler Dumont
@tylerdumont
User Info.
I think the mid-section of the album is the best, with Animal-La La being the catchiest tracks.
07:54 AM on 08/25/11
mws1031
User Info.
its a fun pop album
08:39 AM on 08/25/11
firewater
the ransom
User Info.
"Endlessly" is a great Bruno Mars track ha, Really digging "Animal" and "Her Love is My Religion". "Grow Up and Be Kids" gives me the beachy vibe that Pete had been going for with Black Cards
08:45 AM on 08/25/11
trappedintime
Yea, you were right about me
User Info.
Listening now. Not sure what to think yet. Anyways, why aren't these guys on FBR anymore?!
08:46 AM on 08/25/11
emocobra666
User Info.
the cab can do no wrong for me when coming to music i love this one of the best of 2011
08:59 AM on 08/25/11
handsinthesky
I wanna hear some music.
User Info.
When they released "Bad" as a single a few weeks ago, I already thought that The Cab was heading in the right direction from Whisper War. Don't get me wrong -- Whisper War was catchy and fun, but this new album sounds like Alex DeLeon had some voice lessons (or maybe it is overproduced, I don't know), and it sounds much better and way more organized than Whisper War. <shrug>

I like it. Is it the album of the year? No, but it's a worthy listen. And sometimes there's just feel good albums that you just want to sing along to and smile/laugh with. This seems like one of those albums.
09:36 AM on 08/25/11
alexa_ATL
Pretty eyed, pirate smile
User Info.
It's pretty good, I just feel like a lot of the songs have the same feel and it all kinda blends together.

Edit: After a few listens i'm totally hooked on it. Catchy is an understatement
10:11 AM on 08/25/11
uberlou
User Info.
I love a good straight up pop album and that's what this is. I have grown a ton of respect for these guys after their hardships the last couple years. Personally, I would listen to any of these songs on the radio over Ke$ha and LMFAO any day. FBR shouldn't have slept on this album.

Loving every track on this save for "Bad". It's an ok song, but there are way better songs on this.
10:54 AM on 08/25/11
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
I love a good straight up pop album and that's what this is. I have grown a ton of respect for these guys after their hardships the last couple years. Personally, I would listen to any of these songs on the radio over Ke$ha and LMFAO any day. FBR shouldn't have slept on this album.

Loving every track on this save for "Bad". It's an ok song, but there are way better songs on this.

I agree. This album is a very good pop album and "bad" is meh. Also the FBR thing reminds me of the dispute between Drive-Thur and Hellogoodbye who ended up self-releasing Would It Kill You? which was excellent in my opinion.
11:36 AM on 08/25/11
HometownHero
User Info.
What don't you like about it?
It's boring and repetitive.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music