Username
Password
Saves the Day News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Saves the Day
Inside AP.net

Saves the Daybreak Part Two

Posted by: Dre Okorley (08/25/11)
Watch the second trailer for Saves the Day's Daybreak in the replies. The album, due out September 13, will be available in a deluxe version on iTunes with two bonus tracks and a making-of documentary; and in a special edition from FYE featuring an acoustic version of the entire album. You can also purchase a limited signed copy of the album here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 51
08:51 PM on 08/25/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
09:01 PM on 08/25/11
Shaymojack
User Info.
Stoked on this album.
09:03 PM on 08/25/11
animefan13LPfn1
I ate a man alive tonight.
User Info.
No matter how much I watch these (or any interview/video), I'm still surprised by how different his speaking/singing voices are.
09:03 PM on 08/25/11
animefan13LPfn1
I ate a man alive tonight.
User Info.
But anyway, can't wait for this album.
09:05 PM on 08/25/11
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
Damn, it's been a journey since SWYA.
09:08 PM on 08/25/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Watched this yesterday. The documentary looks so great! Hearing Chris talk about the stuff with the labels and In Rivere is so sad. Anyone know if I could buy just the documentary on iTunes? Because I want the physical album. Will the documentary be included with the physical?
09:24 PM on 08/25/11
Sam DeBurns Red
User Info.
Been listening to so much Saves the Day lately. Their music stands the test of time like few other bands can. Anyways, this should be great, I am stoked.
09:31 PM on 08/25/11
BottleRocket
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
I checked and it doesn't seem the pre-order from their site comes with bonus tracks, acoustic version of the album, or the documentary... balls.
09:41 PM on 08/25/11
i like guitars
Hey, i have a penis
User Info.
God i love this band
09:50 PM on 08/25/11
xXrunninglateXx
User Info.
Anyone know if I could buy just the documentary on iTunes? Because I want the physical album. Will the documentary be included with the physical?

Arun said "I believe the documentary is part of the iTunes release only." Major sadness. I might break down and buy a physical along with the iTunes LP version...
10:23 PM on 08/25/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Arun said "I believe the documentary is part of the iTunes release only." Major sadness. I might break down and buy a physical along with the iTunes LP version...

If it turns out you can only get the documentary with a purchase of the digital, I'll probably get the physical and digital too. Even though I know the documentary will be on YouTube or something soon, Saves The Day is worth all my money!
10:29 PM on 08/25/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
i feel like i've just seen chris talk more in that video than I have at all of the times I've seen them live put together. he's gotta be so relieved to be done with this trilogy at long last. really wonder where he'll go from here. my hope is towards something more on the mellow side, but this has never been a man for expectations, he'll just do some really cool shit, period.
10:34 PM on 08/25/11
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
I checked and it doesn't seem the pre-order from their site comes with bonus tracks, acoustic version of the album, or the documentary... balls.

Well, damn. Looks like I'll be burning it onto a DVD
10:35 PM on 08/25/11
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Watched this yesterday. The documentary looks so great! Hearing Chris talk about the stuff with the labels and In Rivere is so sad. Anyone know if I could buy just the documentary on iTunes? Because I want the physical album. Will the documentary be included with the physical?
and this is why exclusives don't work...or work too well, depending on who you are in the exchange. I can't afford the 25 dollars at FYE, and then another 11.99 or whatever on itunes for a single album and a 1/2 hour-full hour documentary, that's ludicrous.

edit: i see from the post above we're already on the same page. i'll go catch em live and give em a few bucks outside if they'll take it, im not submitting to this industry bullshit.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums