AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

My Chemical Romance News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

My Chemical Romance Fire Drummer

Posted by - 05:27 AM on 09/03/11
My Chemical Romance have kicked out touring drummer Michael Pedicone after he was caught stealing from the band. They hope to have a new drummer in place without missing any shows.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 128
05:29 AM on 09/03/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Statement from FrankHello all,

Some shit happened last night and before the blogosphere gets all crazy with false statements and ridiculous opinions we want the true story to come from us... But please listen close because this is the only time we are ever going to talk about this. The relationship between My Chemical Romance and Michael Pedicone is over. He was caught red handed stealing from the band and confessed to police after our show last night in Auburn, Washington. We are heartbroken and sick to our stomachs over this entire situation. The band has no intention of pressing charges or taking this matter any further than we have to. We just want him out of our lives. The people who play in this band are a family, and family should not take advantage of each other like he did. We are currently moving forward, and hope to have a new drummer in place for our show in Salt Lake City, Utah. The show must go on.

XOMCR
05:32 AM on 09/03/11
InfiniteArms
#MusicWorship
User Info.
MCR want nothing to with a guy who seems all apologetic and is saying stuff like "they were quick to judge" etc etc etc...I'd at least let the guy explain to them. If they're "family" they should at least let him explain why he was doing what they think he was doing.
05:33 AM on 09/03/11
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
What did he steal?
05:43 AM on 09/03/11
ambernoir
(Pop)ular Science
User Info.
MCR want nothing to with a guy who seems all apologetic and is saying stuff like "they were quick to judge" etc etc etc...I'd at least let the guy explain to them. If they're "family" they should at least let him explain why he was doing what they think he was doing.
There is no acceptable explanation for stealing.
05:44 AM on 09/03/11
ACA
Next Show: No Devotion @ NYC 10/28
User Info.

Yea really because if it was a few Jawbreaker fills or melodies than MCR should fire(themselves)man.
05:51 AM on 09/03/11
theotheryabs
There's a Melody in Everything
User Info.
Fucked up, no matter how you look at it.
05:52 AM on 09/03/11
camperfrequency
Troy and Abed in the Morning!
User Info.

He still stole from them. You can't explain to the police why you stole something and expect no repercussions.
05:52 AM on 09/03/11
OdourlessHobo
woop woop woop
User Info.
Fucked up, no matter how you look at it.
exactly.
05:57 AM on 09/03/11
InfiniteArms
#MusicWorship
User Info.
There is no acceptable explanation for stealing.
That may be the case, but If they're family, then they should at least ask him why he did it.
06:09 AM on 09/03/11
Plus155
Keep it Crispy
User Info.
Please let them miss tonights show in salt lake
06:11 AM on 09/03/11
dravenvalentine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That may be the case, but If they're family, then they should at least ask him why he did it.

You don't know that they didn't ask him why. Frank posted just the facts of the situation because the band will not want to talk about it in future. I'm sure they did ask him why, but like a few people have said, there is no excuse for stealing from family.
06:26 AM on 09/03/11
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
User Info.
Glad they caught him. You give a guy a chance by taking him on tour...
06:27 AM on 09/03/11
theotheryabs
There's a Melody in Everything
User Info.
He could have been asked, and he could have fully explained himself. Doesn't matter, he was stealing from them and deserves to be kicked out.
06:28 AM on 09/03/11
tobuildabridge
Nope. Wrong.
User Info.
this idea of 'family' really is terribly stupid.
you really need to be 14 years old to read into that at all.
the debate and discussion would be a lot more interesting if that wasn't the operative point.
business is business. dont get caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos