AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts.
04:51 PM on 09/03/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Like, they're just totally driving up to Chad Kroeger's house. Also, you can watch a making of album art video below:

05:08 PM on 09/03/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
all of FYS's previous work is fantastic, but i'm not setting my hopes too high for this album.
Could that be because you're expecting to hear something else from them? Perhaps an older version of FYS?
09:30 PM on 09/03/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Album art video is really cool. Liking the clip (more than the single, it seems)
You can tell that near the end of the clip (when the drum rolls start) that they've got something. So I wanna hear the full song.
10:08 PM on 09/03/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
SYG's new album is actually really good and i'm not gonna judge this until I can hear the whole thing
Honestly, SYG will pretty much always stay relevant, because they practically popularized the newer brand of pop punk. People will always want to know what they're up to.
12:03 AM on 09/04/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Not sure how anyone can make this claim when the band is clearly on the last stages of life support and broadcasting it every chance they get.
It's not really a claim; it's the pattern of how they're monitored.
12:10 AM on 09/04/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Given the widespread and almost universal disappointment with that last album, the ship is clearly leaving the dock for those dudes. And it's clearly gotten to them too.
That has nothing to do with curiosity, though.
12:20 AM on 09/04/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
People are curious to see what Gabe Saporta is up to. Does that mean Cobra Starship will always be relevant? Hardly.
I don't know anything about Gabe Saporta, but we're talking about SYG. Relevancy meaning in the sense that it's something important for quite a few to stay in the loop with, yes.
12:25 AM on 09/04/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Yeah, agree to disagree. That band is one of the furthest things from relevant right now.
I guess, but relevancy has two meanings. I picked one, you chose the other.
09:37 AM on 09/04/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Both Set Your Goals & Four Year Strong have been let downs this year, i'm really not looking forward to this album.
You're saying that before they come out with the actual release. I can't stand when people do this.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests