Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
07:40 AM on 09/06/11
Spencer Control
Now we are all sons of bitches
User Info.
No I agree with you. Constellations was good but the low overal audio level kept me from listening to it more and the songs weren't as memorable. In fact, all I can remember is the excellent line "Don't excuse yourself from life today!" on the second track.
Wait, what about the audio level? Is it one of those CDs that ends up sounding really quiet compared to other songs on your media player?

Interesting review. Personally, I though Carpe Diem was the worst track - not bad, but the worst - on the album. And hurrah for audible bass.
12:07 PM on 09/06/11
Spencer Control
User Info.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about. Norma Jean's newest had a similar problem. Petty I know, but still irritating.
Really? That one didn't give me trouble, I don't think... but The Devil Wears Prada's With Roots Above and Branches Below, deluxe, did. I assumed it was a problem with my software. Ughhh. That's really annoying. I feel ya.
04:36 PM on 09/06/11
Spencer Control
User Info.
As dumb as this sounds is it possible that either when CDs are manufactured they're 'not all created equally' or that something happens when you import it into iTunes? I wrote it off a while ago but hearing we had opposite experiences with albums (My tdwp has an excellent audio level) makes me wonder. It's a shame because it was significant enough to delete meridonal off my iPod :/
I ripped mine with WMP. (Since ditching WMP and getting a freeware program that actually worked better, I have not had the problem.) I always wondered what precisely caused it. I'll look into it. It annoys me, but I'm too lazy to delete it, and I still like the music enough, haha.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests