Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

TesseracT Recording New Single

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (09/04/11)
Head to the replies to watch TesseracT re-recording their song "Eden" with new singer Elliot Coleman. You can also hear a clip of a pre-production track with Coleman on vocals.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
07:29 AM on 09/04/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Press ReleaseTESSERACT is in the studio for the first time with newly announced vocalist, Elliot Coleman. Originally featured on their debut album One , the band is re-recording "Eden" with Coleman on vocals and will also be releasing a music video in for the track. More details will be announced shortly, but in the meantime TesseracT has released studio footage of the recording process which can be seen here.

"Recently, we were lucky enough to get the chance to work again with Francesco Carmeli at Sphere Studios on the recording of our new single 'Eden'. As with many of our tracks off of One, the song has developed somewhat since we first recorded it a few years ago. We've had the chance to tweak and add some spice to the song. As with everything TesseracT, it should surprise and delight the listener. We feel we've raised our bar, both in the context of song writing and production."
07:30 AM on 09/04/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
This clip features a rough pre-production track with Coleman on vocals:

08:58 AM on 09/04/11
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
Jesus Christ.

I have never seen such a huge swing from totally outstanding vocalist to whining, dying giraffe sounds before.

I am totally, totally baffled by this appointment. However, that said, One is one of my favorite albums this year(/ever) so I will at least give the guys a chance.
09:37 AM on 09/04/11
Roboman
Don't Mind If I Didn't
User Info.
What in the depths of fucking hell did I just listen to??
10:34 AM on 09/04/11
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
his vocals don't fit the song at all
05:27 PM on 09/04/11
tomatl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The last 20 something seconds of the clip are alright, but everything leading up to it was hard to handle.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests