Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
10:32 PM on 06/09/07
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
(Cough) Blake learned everything about being witty and urbane in his reviewing from me.

I don't even know what "urbane" means. so HA!

you da man
05:27 PM on 06/16/07
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
I think that is a horrible review. I don't know how you can even compare Framing Hanley to Avenged Sevenfold, they aren't even in the same genre of music. I also don't know how saying they look like every other emo band has anything to do with their album. How do they look emo? None of them wear make up, only the lead vocalist wears a glove, none of them have died hair, they don't wear tight pants. I don't see it. I would appreciate it also if you didn't generalize the fan base"to get there quick musical fix" I have listened to them from the beginning and I still listen to them. By the way it is Breaking Benjamin not Benjamins.

haha, where did I say anything about them looking emo? Did you read this review? Who the fuck cares if it's Benjamins or Benjamin? The band blows regardless.

You sure were stretching to make me look like a fool there. Don't get so worked up over this, the band will not be affected by my "generalizations."

On second thought, could you go through all of my reviews you don't like and complain about things not actually contained in the articles? I live a sad life and any sort chuckles you can provide for me would be greatly appreciated.
10:56 PM on 06/24/07
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
haha, you did make me look like a fool after all. Typical.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests