AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
02:42 AM on 09/06/11
Mudblock
User Info.
Good review, I would give this an 85%+ for me at the moment though, Im liking it even more then Pomegranate and I love that album. Even though I have the leak, I am definitely buying this when I get a chance, hopefully it gets released in Australia, if not I will have to order it.
05:56 AM on 09/06/11
Mudblock
User Info.
I can't get into this, I've tried but it's just some songs seem like comedy songs to me the lyrics and the way he raps. Also can P.O.S actually be heard in 'This is our science'
what?.....how do any of his lyrics or the emotion he conveys through his voice when rapping have any sort of comedic display to them?.....and yes, its brief but you here him ask Stef (POS) something and he says a line back.
04:45 AM on 09/07/11
Mudblock
User Info.
i don't want to be that guy to complain about the score, because i always hate that guy. but this album is tied for me as album of the year with bon iver right now. i think it's flawless. if anything, the lyrics should at least definitely be a 10. but, to each his own i guess.
fuck yeah, I cant find one think I dislike about this album. I have put off listening to thrices new album because I cant stop listening to this.....this is definitely his most honest and best record yet and it shows with every line he delivers, its a very very emotional album.

If four fists takes the best parts of this album and the best parts of "Never better" then I will probably have a new all time favorite album.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums