Username
Password

09:13 AM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
Philadelphia, PA
Male
He should get Jesse Lacey on a track. That'd be monstrous.
10:48 AM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Protested Hero
Jon
Massachusetts
Male - 25 Years Old
He should get a monster on a track. That would be.
10:51 AM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Matt2808
No Avatar Selected
Pittsburgh PA
Male - 27 Years Old
decent album.... great single
10:52 AM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Protested Hero
Jon
Massachusetts
Male - 25 Years Old
Every time I try to listen to something else I decide I want to listen to this album.
02:59 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
CavanaughPark
Hey, I'm doing alright.
Arizona
Female
I'll admit, I am a bigger fan of Steel Train because I've been listening to them much longer. But Jack wrote this article about gay rights in, I believe it was, the Huffington post, and he was attributed as "fun.'s guitarist" instead of "lead singer of Steel Train". I just feel like Steel Train is going to go to the wayside. =/
I hope not :( i love fun. to death but I probably would have rather had a new Steel Train album than this. But Jack is definitely going to have his hands full for a while, or at least the rest of this year.
04:51 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
sweetforever
Penn
Male - 27 Years Old
And you have a right to be scared
05:27 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
neo506
Ten Stories
Greensboro, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
So far Hits Daily Double has this debuting at #5 behind the adele/whitney huston behemoths
06:24 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
jw1289
No Avatar Selected
Female - 24 Years Old
I'll admit, I am a bigger fan of Steel Train because I've been listening to them much longer. But Jack wrote this article about gay rights in, I believe it was, the Huffington post, and he was attributed as "fun.'s guitarist" instead of "lead singer of Steel Train". I just feel like Steel Train is going to go to the wayside. =/

I don't think that indicates anything. The writer may just not be more familiar with Steel Train. And fun. is being talked about right now and that's who he is touring with right now.

There was also an article that lasted Jack as a former member of Steel Train, and they had to go back and correct it. I mean, yeah I do think Jack has to balance the two bands. But I don't think Steel Train is done.

He has done tours with Steel Train and they replace him on the fun. tour. And that may be the case eventually down the road, don't blame him for not wanting to skip their headliner though.
06:30 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 25 Years Old
I don't think that indicates anything. The writer may just not be more familiar with Steel Train. And fun. is being talked about right now and that's who he is touring with right now.

There was also an article that lasted Jack as a former member of Steel Train, and they had to go back and correct it. I mean, yeah I do think Jack has to balance the two bands. But I don't think Steel Train is done.

He has done tours with Steel Train and they replace him on the fun. tour. And that may be the case eventually down the road, don't blame him for not wanting to skip their headliner though.

I'm not blaming him at all. I'm just saying if fun. continue blowing up like they are...it may take his focus away from Steel Train.
08:45 PM on 02/27/12 
User Info.
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
Staff Member
So far Hits Daily Double has this debuting at #5 behind the adele/whitney huston behemoths

Will be interested to see the numbers.
07:08 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
coreysetfail
I Blue Myself.
Calcium, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Went to finally order tickets for the fun. show in Rochester April 20th and they were sold out. I hate my life.
07:41 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
14k at 37% so far on Hits Daily Double.
07:42 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Went to finally order tickets for the fun. show in Rochester April 20th and they were sold out. I hate my life.
You waited way too long.
08:36 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
3eb23
The World Is Yours
Male - 27 Years Old
I have a different song from this album stuck in my head everyday. I love it.
10:03 AM on 02/28/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
The fun. show here sold out before I got tickets. Fucking fuck. Oh well.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets