I refuse to sink
User Info.
Who would want a DW kit? lolol
11:28 PM on 09/09/11
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haters gonna hate.

I have like four guitars but if there was a contest to win Tom Delonges sig I would enter
12:47 AM on 09/10/11
jewdeenee
User Info.
I wanted to come here to say a few things, and I don't care whether ya'll like it or not. You all are spoiled little assholes who have no respect for good bands; I listen to a lot of music and I happen to think RJA are pretty rad and I never knew that drummer was that good. They write catchy songs. How come shit talking becomes like contagious in these threads. People are like afraid break off into their own opinion. Well guess what AbsoluteTurds.....I don't cream over the sound of Jesse Lacey or the Wonder Fears, so shove it up your ass and quit conforming!
12:47 AM on 09/10/11
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
dumb. just pick someones e-mail address at random like old contests used to
01:27 AM on 09/10/11
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
I wouldn't exactly call Red Jumpsuit rock and roll...
you know what i mean, fun, energetic stuff to play along to.
06:12 AM on 09/10/11
bradfoshoo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wanted to come here to say a few things, and I don't care whether ya'll like it or not. You all are spoiled little assholes who have no respect for good bands; I listen to a lot of music and I happen to think RJA are pretty rad and I never knew that drummer was that good. They write catchy songs. How come shit talking becomes like contagious in these threads. People are like afraid break off into their own opinion. Well guess what AbsoluteTurds.....I don't cream over the sound of Jesse Lacey or the Wonder Fears, so shove it up your ass and quit conforming!
"i'm unique because i dont like brand new, everyone look at me"
06:14 AM on 09/10/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
"i'm unique because i dont like brand new, everyone look at me"

That seems to the common thing for people to say when everyone hates a perfectly hateable band...
06:25 AM on 09/10/11
effall91
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
not to be a bitch, but you might want to edit so that it reads "PDP drum set". for the drummers out there haha.

Exactly what I was Thinking
06:28 AM on 09/10/11
effall91
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Who would want a DW kit? lolol

You must not be a drummer cause you would then realize that there is only dw, truth, and c&c. Everything else (especially sjc) is garbage.
10:29 AM on 09/10/11
takingbackjosh
Im not a self-help book
User Info.
You must not be a drummer cause you would then realize that there is only dw, truth, and c&c. Everything else (especially sjc) is garbage.

That's actually not true at all and it's really a matter of opinion. SJC actually makes really good drums, I also like Shine Custom, there's Gretch, PDP, OCDP, and the two you mentioned Truth Custom and C&C. But I actually don't really like DW drums. So it's really just a matter of opinion and personal preference
10:34 AM on 09/10/11
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
Chances are if you know how to play to RJA you have a pretty decent drumset to begin with. Oh, the inhumanity...
Very true. I'd love a new kit, but the only drums I play are not mine. So while I may be able to do this, I can't physically because, well, I'd need new drums to do it.
10:36 AM on 09/10/11
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
The Wonder Fears? Like, what does that even mean?

Addendum: shut up.
12:18 PM on 09/10/11
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
Lol, what?

I do play drums. I've played a DW before, didn't like it. I have not gotten the chance to play a Truth or C&C so I can't speak for that.

I currently own a Gretch, and it plays perfect for me. I love the sound, tone and feel of the drums. Such a big sound.

I used to own an SJC snare. I didn't find anything wrong with it. It sounded great (Better than my Gretch snare) and looked even better.

Unless you have played it, you have no right to say anything bad about it.
01:16 PM on 09/10/11
John Collins
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is not myspace and you said nothing worth reading about. get off the internet.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests