AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 50.
05:11 PM on 09/10/11
jewdeenee
User Info.
The Wonder Fears? Like, what does that even mean?

Addendum: shut up.
Did you have to spell check "Addendum"?

I bet you did.

Wonder Years ripped off a brilliant and original TV show, they have no business taking that name ....hence Wonder Fears, Wonder Crap, Wonder Woman......all of relate to the second rate water down Starting Line.

P.S. you should fill your head with substance, it's all air.
05:12 PM on 09/10/11
jewdeenee
User Info.
this is not myspace and you said nothing worth reading about. get off the internet.
Yeah, Myspace, um, this is 2011 degenerate, Myspace was like so 5 years ago.
05:14 PM on 09/10/11
jewdeenee
User Info.
"i'm unique because i dont like brand new, everyone look at me"
I forgot to congratulate you on figuring out which band I was talking about, 10 scene/absolute cream pie points for you!
05:34 PM on 09/10/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.

I bet you did.

Wonder Years ripped off a brilliant and original TV show, they have no business taking that name ....hence Wonder Fears, Wonder Crap, Wonder Woman......all of relate to the second rate water down Starting Line.

Do you know just how many bands use TV shows, movies, poems, etc. for song, album, or band names when they have "no business" to do so?
06:48 PM on 09/10/11
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.

I bet you did.

You're funny. To answer your question, no, I didn't. And my rebuttal to your thick-headedness: do you not like any band that has a pop culture reference as a name? Or any band that has a reference to any sort of literature, film, or television? Because if you're trying to be a clever shit about it, you like very few bands. I'm not trying to tell you that the music you like is right or wrong; that's ignorant. But trying to belittle my intelligence? Sorry bud, you're not nearly as clever as you think.
07:25 PM on 09/10/11
Drown_The_City
A contender now throwing the fight
User Info.
I wanted to come here to say a few things, and I don't care whether ya'll like it or not. You all are spoiled little assholes who have no respect for good bands; I listen to a lot of music and I happen to think RJA are pretty rad and I never knew that drummer was that good. They write catchy songs. How come shit talking becomes like contagious in these threads. People are like afraid break off into their own opinion. Well guess what AbsoluteTurds.....I don't cream over the sound of Jesse Lacey or the Wonder Fears, so shove it up your ass and quit conforming!
haha. youre the one confomring listening to the radio rock garbage
07:26 PM on 09/10/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.

I love you.
07:27 PM on 09/10/11
Drown_The_City
A contender now throwing the fight
User Info.
I forgot to congratulate you on figuring out which band I was talking about, 10 scene/absolute cream pie points for you!
you said jesse lacey. Try losing 10 pounds
07:32 PM on 09/10/11
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
You're funny. To answer your question, no, I didn't. And my rebuttal to your thick-headedness: do you not like any band that has a pop culture reference as a name? Or any band that has a reference to any sort of literature, film, or television? Because if you're trying to be a clever shit about it, you like very few bands. I'm not trying to tell you that the music you like is right or wrong; that's ignorant. But trying to belittle my intelligence? Sorry bud, you're not nearly as clever as you think.
07:37 PM on 09/10/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.

09:53 PM on 09/10/11
John Collins
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, Myspace, um, this is 2011 degenerate, Myspace was like so 5 years ago.
i mean, if you're coming on the forums to talk about how the forums suck then it kind of defeats the purpose of getting your point across, especially when you type really stupid things.
09:05 AM on 09/11/11
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
12:18 AM on 09/12/11
jewdeenee
User Info.
That is by far the most ignorant response I have EVER heard. You have no clue what I listen to. The love for Brand New on this site is disgusting and TRENDY. I never even said I didn't like them.
12:21 AM on 09/12/11
jewdeenee
User Info.
you said jesse lacey. Try losing 10 pounds
Waiit....who are you...was I talking to you???? ****** with a TBS avatar....talk about trendy conformist sob. You actually missed the mark, Jesse isn't a household name, just in these forums he is.
12:22 AM on 09/12/11
jewdeenee
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT