Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
06:45 AM on 09/13/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
This album is freaking amazing. Easily the best album I have ever heard from this band. The production, the lyrics, and the musicianship are outstanding. This album gives me high hopes for the future of this band. Chris still has it in him.
11:28 AM on 09/13/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Have a lot of people here not heard anything beyond the trilogy?
I enjoyed Can't Slow Down and Through Being Cool to an extent but I always enjoyed their later stuff better. Till now Stay What You Are was my favorite and it may still be but Daybreak is something else. I really feel the lyrics in this album are something I can get into personally. The rest of the trilogy had its gems but felt a tad crazy. I think Daybreak may tie or be my personal new favorite STD record.

Also I liked In reverie it just did not click with me as much as other stuff. Was not drawn in. Might re-listen at another time but right now we have something new to enjoy.
04:31 PM on 09/13/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Daybreak is such a good song. After that, though, I kind of lost interest. A few more listens could fix that
Lots of solid songs on this album. Daybreak, Deranged and desperate , and E are favorites though. Undress Me and U are also really good for the tail of the album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos