AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
06:58 AM on 09/13/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Am I the only one who loved In Reverie? I didn't realize it got bagged so hard when it came out - I just thought it was a cool twist from Stay What You Are (which I thought was a cool twist from Through Being Cool). I went back to listen to it again right after listening to Daybreak, and it still holds up remarkably well.

No, it's become my favorite STD record.
07:00 AM on 09/13/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Have a lot of people here not heard anything beyond the trilogy?
07:39 AM on 09/13/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.

Man, I turn 24 on Thursday....
01:55 PM on 09/13/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I've got both Nightingale and Firefly themed tattoos on my arm. Love SWYA, TBC and hold In Reverie as one of the best albums of my youth. All that said, I love this album SO much and adore the trilogy as a whole.

What are the tattoos?
02:09 PM on 09/13/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Firefly is a shattered light bulb with light pouring out and a firefly perched in the middle giving off said light. Nightingale one is simply a nightingale perched on a couple roses.

Awesome, would love to see them. Was thinking about getting an In Reverie cover.art theme for my next one but I have other plans now
06:22 PM on 09/13/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
i always loved in reverie. you people are crazy for not liking it. anyways, this album is so good. yeah, they're my favorite band in all, but under the boards didn't do much for me. i was kind of worried this album wouldn't hit me either. boy was i wrong. i loved it on first listen. it'll easily be in my top 3 albums of this year for sure.
Can't say it enough, but In Reverie has become my favorite STD album for multiple reasons. It's amazing.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests