Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 81 of 81
12:48 PM on 09/22/11
rsvs
don't slow down
User Info.
Quote:
(the synth driven section at 6:30 is a personal favorite).

the reviewer read my thoughts. it brings me a game/anime-ish thing. it's amazing.

loved daybreak. great review!
08:59 PM on 09/26/11
NFGDay182
User Info.
This album is perfect. It just reminds me of how much I love the band. I didn't like the first 2 in the trilogy nearly as much as this, but everything before that I loved (a little iffy with In Reverie).
05:40 AM on 09/28/11
whereruhouston9
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yea, whats up with this? It seems many of the kids on here have not heard the music before the trilogy. My first saves the day album was through being cool which is amazing and sadly made it almost impossible for me to like sound the alarm or under the boards. Stay what you are was also amazing and ground breaking. I HATED IN REVERIE AT FIRST BUT I GREW TO LOVE IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE OTHERS AND TOTALLY THINK THE RECORD LABEL SHOULD HAVE BACKED THAT MORE AND GAVE IT SOME TIME BECAUSE I FEEL TRUE SAVES THE DAY FANS FINALLY GOT IT WITH THAT ALBUM. The fan tattoo's prove that! (WEDNESDAY THE THIRD IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW) That being said, I think that Daybreak is the best of the trilogy so far and I hope Chris continues despite the fact that the band has changed members numerous times since the very beginning. I have to agree that cant slow down is also awesome!
07:11 PM on 10/13/11
bornlie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Its a great album but I don't get why they added the long epic 10 minutre track in the beginning of the album rather than the end like most bands do lol.
04:58 PM on 11/06/11
alegnaanaconda
User Info.
The first few times I listened to this album Chameleon was the only song that did anything for me. Now I listen to the whole album almost every day and definitely appreciate it more. Saw them in concert shortly after the release and the audience was clearly not excited that they played so much from this album but I thought they were great, and the nicest most friendly band members I've ever met too.
10:45 PM on 11/24/12
Xaezel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is definently in my top five albums of all time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos