Username
Password
Kevin Devine News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Kevin Devine
Inside AP.net

Kevin Devine Off-Screen Video

Posted by: Adam Pfleider (09/13/11)
Kevin Devine's video for "Off-Screen" can be seen here. Between the Concrete and the Clouds is also #1 on Amazon MP3. It's still $3.99.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
11:50 AM on 09/13/11
blowmybutthole
User Info.
that's great stuff
11:51 AM on 09/13/11
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
This video really weirded me out when he posted the preview last night, but the final product is pretty cute.

I love love loooooove the shot of the sun on the transition to the chorus. Waiting for a high-def version on YouTube so I can screencap and save that shot for my desktop wallpaper.
12:40 PM on 09/13/11
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Fucking love this song.
12:57 PM on 09/13/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
How are people liking this album?
01:15 PM on 09/13/11
re7ard1337
You don't mean a thing to me.
User Info.
arg! i don't have any money so i can't listen to this album! it's so frustrating that i don't even have $4.
02:13 PM on 09/13/11
kolby182
kolby182
User Info.
Wish my preorder would show the fuck up. This is one of my most anticipated of the year.
04:03 PM on 09/13/11
greenteaallday
Registered Member
User Info.
Spent the money, but really disappointed with the album. Every song sounds similar to me.
04:58 PM on 09/13/11
Twikki
Continuous Thunder
User Info.
Damn good album.
05:39 PM on 09/13/11
uglystar03
User Info.
Spent the money, but really disappointed with the album. Every song sounds similar to me.
Really? I think this style really works well for him. It is a really cohesive body of songs. Brother's Blood felt too disjointed. Fever Moon, It's Only Your Life, and Murphy's Song really mess up the flow for me. I feel like all of his albums have been too long. As much as I love everything he puts out, I can easily listen to Between The Concrete & Clouds on repeat (which I have been doing). I absolutely love the album, and I am pretty positive it will end up at the top of my EOTY list.
05:59 PM on 09/13/11
greenteaallday
Registered Member
User Info.
Really? I think this style really works well for him. It is a really cohesive body of songs. Brother's Blood felt too disjointed. Fever Moon, It's Only Your Life, and Murphy's Song really mess up the flow for me. I feel like all of his albums have been too long. As much as I love everything he puts out, I can easily listen to Between The Concrete & Clouds on repeat (which I have been doing). I absolutely love the album, and I am pretty positive it will end up at the top of my EOTY list.
I really loved Brothers Blood and hoped he would keep moving in that direction, first album of his that I haven't loved. To each their own.
10:41 PM on 09/13/11
IceAge/HeatWave
it's never just the hefenrefer
User Info.
definitely an interesting direction he took with this one. really puts the melodies in focus. A Story, A Sneak is probably my favorite track. definitely going to make my EOTY list, maybe even top 5. no shouting on this record, i kinda liked that.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums