AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:50 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
i just started watching the show last week. got caught up rather quickly. Claire Daines is brilliant. Her acting makes me uncomfortable so that seems quite realistic for the character she is playing. Every time she goes to answer the door but tries to make sure she looks pretty makes me want to change the channel because she's just so pathetic.

I felt like finding the tape was a cop out. it is almost like the writers were really trying to speed the story up, which is fine, but I never felt as if it was going too slow. But then again, maybe that was their way of getting Carrie back into the CIA. I don't know, but all I have to say is that all the actors/actresses on the show do a superb job...except for the girl from V, i feel as though she overacts. Her speech in lieu of Brody's was just overdone.
08:42 PM on 10/29/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
I thought the episode was weak. Admitting to wearing a vest, speeding through the streets, hit and run. It was all a big letdown from the previous episode.
04:27 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
I'm not sure if you guys can imagine, but I definitely watched this episode thinking that it was the last of the season and it made the ending that much more insane.
If the show stopped at the most recent episode it would have concluded ideally. Brody and Carrie are in love. VP dead. Done deal.

I liked Dana the first season, but now she's annoying as hell. The wife is a totally bitch, cheating on your husband is just so cold. Danes acts way too good. I don't know how they expect to continue, I mean, making Brody VP might be cool, but I don't mind it coming to an end.

Even though this show is higher ranked than my other favs like Dexter, Vamp Diaries (yeah), Boardwalk, Mad Men, etc, i would rather it end on a high note than get lame like Dexter

/cheers
05:31 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
I agree, it should end on a high note, or do it like they originally planned (a set up like The Wire). Speaking of series finales, the last episode of Mad Men really seemed like it could be the end. That look Don gave was just like the earlier seasons.

I cant remember how the wire ended at all, but that black kid now on 90210 was boss when he killed his two mentors. That's all I remember from that show. Will definately rewatch.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos