Los Angeles, CA
Male
This was great
01:36 AM on 10/10/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Him doing Muslim prayer at the end was big. I do feel like, since now they're so sure he's been turned, it'll turn out to be someone else. Or be a much larger scheme. Would be kinda lame for them to know two episodes in and then be right and catch him and that be it.
11:51 PM on 11/20/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Surprised no one has anything to say about tonight's episode. Crazy shit going on.
01:53 AM on 11/21/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
The reveal of Brody in the chair caught me so off guard.
02:12 PM on 11/21/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
I think we can assume it was Brody that slipped him the razor now that we know Brody was turned and that he can cheat a polygraph. I don't see Saul being the mole, that'd make me mad, I like him too much.
11:45 PM on 12/04/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Sweaty palms were had throughout the fountain meeting scene. Fuck.
01:29 AM on 12/05/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
I don't think the diplomat knew what was happening though. The look on his face when the homeless guy hands him the briefcase was one of "Who the fuck is this guy?"
02:52 PM on 12/05/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
The fountain meeting just doesn't add up after we've been shown and told that they made contact at the mosque and when the diplomat slipped Walker a message in the money.

They did mention that it could have been hidden in his shoe that they missed or I'd believe that Brody did slip it to him knowing that he would kill himself and give Brody some peace.

That was before they knew the CIA were after Thomas Walker, so he was able to hang out in the street like a homeless dude and he was able to show his face at the mosque. Maybe they had a new plan after Walker became wanted? I don't know, could go anywhere, haha.
11:58 PM on 12/11/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Good God next week looks crazy
10:20 PM on 12/12/11 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Also, is it safe to assume that Saul's not the mole now? After his reaction to the explosion last week, and him piecing together the timeline for Carrie and studying it with her intently, it just wouldn't make sense.
12:56 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Carrie smiling after knocking that dude out was so great. Hence the episode title, I guess.
12:22 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Mandy Patinkin was good last year, but he's been on another level so far this year.
04:18 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
I don't think anything happens to Saul. Doubt that's who Brody's attacking since there'd be no reason for Saul to be alone with Brody while Saul's in Beirut, and Brody has no way of knowing Saul's got the tape. I think Saul keeps the information to himself for an episode or two, maybe telling Carrie, because he won't know who else may be in the know or because he wants to play it cool until he's back in the states. Then maybe the remainder of the season after that may be Brody on the run having collaborating with Abu Nazir to figure out an improvised retaliation, and the fallout with his family that ensues. As much as I love The Brody character and how the storyline is playing out, they can't keep his arch as the villain going for three seasons without it getting stale.
04:48 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
The thing is, he isn't really portrayed as a villain...

Not in the sense that he's written so that you sympathize with him as a character, but he's a terrorist working to attack the country, so in the context of the show, he's a villain, and the will he/won't he attack America threat might not be sustainable over many more seasons, so I'm thinking they're setting up his endgame or they'll have him shift attitudes and work with his country again.
11:02 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Amazing television. I was on the edge of my seat for the whole episode, I thought I was going to die.

As for what happens next, I think what is more likely is the tape will make it's way to the higher ups, but Estes / Saul etc. will see it as an opportunity to run interference on Abu Nazir's operation, and start using Brody as a puppet on this side too. This emphasises the tragedy of Brody, manipulated on all sides while his conscience tries to make the right decision. Carrie will be torn between her country and not allowing this to happen to him. Or something like that.

I think the first part of that seems likely, but I don't see Carrie's allegiance to her country falling by the wayside for someone she's now positive is a terrorist.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos