AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:46 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
i am hooked on this show

needed a show to fill my True Blood void and this sure gives a complete spin with "what the hell happens next" cliff hangers.

my crazy prediction (well maybe not crazy but):

It seems way to obvious that he has turned, and they are making you think he has turned by beating up his partner/killing him while captive and lying to his wife about it, and then to the muslim prayer and also lying about meeting that top notch muslin terrorist. I feel because of all this, that its someone else. I think its Claire Daines character that is the one thats turned, they never have hinted on what happened over in Iraq that shes in the dog house, also shes on a bunch of crazy pills and is doing a bunch of fucking whacko shit that I cant figure, like they keep showing her with this wedding ring but I have yet to see any fucking husband in her life (lol). She's so batshit crazy in this I love it, her job is putting her over the edge, she's gotta be a terrorist or maybe her boss with the beard.
10:57 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
i'm not sure if the writers of this show WANT you to know he has turned, or are making you think he has turned only to trick you like that movie with Steve Zahn and Milla Jovovich, A Perfect Getaway, where the fucking directors cheated. I feel like I could be getting cheated here, and for my crazy reaction and I am so curious of the answer I keep watching.

I almost want them to cheat, but I dont think they will. But it seems to obvious they are cheating in putting you over in thinking this guy is turned and so guilty 3 episodes into the season you wonder how in the world this can last longer than 1 season, that it could be just a really good mini series and end it at that.

I am liking this a lot though, plus that one chick has got some bomb ass titties, Iill be sad when that prince finds out shes under cover and he slices her throat with that diamond encrusted bling necklace he got for her lol
11:06 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
as i am typing i am like a half hour into episode 3.

I started episode 3 and I was curious if there was a thread on AP about this show, I didnt know how much of a show like this would get an coverage on AP, as its not True Blood, Jersey Shore, Walking Dead, Dexter, Lost, etc.

It's way different.
11:07 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
lol:

did he just jerk off to his wife and then go to bed. HAHAHAHA
11:10 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
okay caught up.

bummer no more awesome tits
11:26 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
i just watched the end

they just pulled a this:

lol
11:40 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
i like the daughter calling out the mom for being a 2 cent whore. Like the mom thought she was good at hiding she was sleeping with his buddy.
11:57 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
i have to side with the buddy though, he put a new roof on the house and a paint job in 8 years, that's more than most guys will do for their wives. He seemed very dedicated.

he's getting a raw deal here too
07:20 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
mht
obviously for this show to survive passed what feels like you can end this story in 10 episodes, they need to introduce more characters. So the major players in terms of terrorists may not even have been introduced yet. (I am talking the "turned American theory" here). I think it's too obvious in thinking Brody has been turned. It seems like visually with the flashbacks and muslim prayer and the way hes acting, that they want you to think that, and they want to plant in Claire Danes head, because she plays a character that is so entrenched in her work, bat shit crazy, that she is missing the bigger picture.

the bigger picture I think has to do with that consultant with the beard that helps her, like opening her eyes to the diamond necklace money transfer trail.

Also more characters being introduced in terms of them showing a potential sleeper cell ala Arlington Road in white suburbia with a plane flying over.

There are so many moving parts.

I like this show.
12:59 PM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
mht
The only indication he's turned so far is him beating his partner to death.

I'd consider that a big deal

beating his partner in front of Muslim captives so he can stay alive and prove himself- lying to both the CIA and his partner's wife about it

lying to Claire Danes about meeting that top honcho terrorist even though he actually did

choosing to adopt the muslim prayer practice rather than to try to escape out the door

the potential of him sending a message via hand signals every time he's on camera

there is more than enough indication
01:05 PM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
mht
what would be his motive to lie to the CIA then and withhold information?
01:19 PM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
mht
that shit eating cold stare/grin he gives when he says no and they show you he's lying i feel is a trick to make the average viewer think: look at this sneaky/shady mother fucker, he has so turned.
09:05 PM on 11/06/11 
User Info.
mht

you're the snowman right? former staff great? Its good to see your still alive man. Be safe happy halidays

thanks for hooking me up with the band, never heard them before, but that song was tight. I'd take that torture any dead and be fine, I'd laugh if that was actually a method of torture.

Hey Bob check this horrible shit dick band
*plays* blast beat noise yap yap yell
-People dont actually listen to this shit do they?
Yea apparently it appeals to a bunch of oogles, train hoppers, squatters and trust fund babies that try to look homeless.
-Well fuck it, the middle east will hate this shit.
09:30 PM on 11/06/11 
User Info.
mht
i'm just catching up now.

this is the best show right now that I'm watching. It's not even close. I don't think anything else on TV right now compares in terms of good drama, good story, cliff hangers, good acting, etc
11:55 PM on 11/13/11 
User Info.
mht
this show is so good

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News