Username
Password

11:53 AM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
He also said he had no reaction when Brody died and I mean if that's how you feel than I don't know what to tell you.
11:53 AM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
This is your best contribution to this website.
12:05 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
He also said he had no reaction when Brody died and I mean if that's how you feel than I don't know what to tell you.
I kept saying to myself that someone/thing was going to stop that crane or a distraction was going to happen. While I was shocked, I was glad there wasn't any bullshit suspense to prolong what was about to happen. As soon as that noose went around his neck, up he want and that was that.
12:08 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
Greg
thanks! I really enjoyed his thoughts. I never agree with everything in detail that a critic says, but in this case I certainly agree with his overall thoughts on the show and how he feels about it. great read.
12:13 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
Greg
Fuck me, his reviews are too goddamn long winded.

reading is hard!

Has there never been a character that you grew to not care about? That due to poor acting and/or bad writing you just don't even care what happens to them? Or that you were happy to see be written off?
12:27 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
reading is hard!

Has there never been a character that you grew to not care about? That due to poor acting and/or bad writing you just don't even care what happens to them? Or that you were happy to see be written off?
Yes. There has. That doesn't make that moment any less-emotional or poorly acted. It's was incredibly cathartic.
12:58 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
Greg
Yes. There has. That doesn't make that moment any less-emotional or poorly acted. It's was incredibly cathartic.
I agree the scene was well acted. In fact, I'd say I always thought Lewis did a great job with what he was given. I just think the material he was given for the past season and a half or so was less than great and I just grew not to care for the character. I found the show keeping him alive again and again as their cockroach annoying after awhile. Lewis' acting just couldn't save or redeem the character and his final scene(s) for me.

Luckily, it's over.The show can now move on to, hopefully, betters things. I am somewhat optimistic abut s4 and think the show can become great again.
01:48 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Regarding the epilogue and lack of the Brodys, do you guys really think it would have been at all possible to fly out an actress that was 7 or 8 months pregnant at the time to shoot, what, one or two scenes? C'mon.
02:03 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
Greg
I feel like the scene at the motel with Dana serves as the whole family's "goodbye" to Brody. That works for me.
02:08 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
They said from Dana and Jess won't be regulars anymore, but what about Brody's son?
02:09 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Good god
02:09 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
I am never going to stop laughing.
02:10 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
Greg
Brody's son, Chris, may as well just be a cardboard cut out. There's no reason to bring his actor back if Brody's family is back at all.

but this interview does mention the other 2, plus some other questions answered by Gansa
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/12/16/ho...ody-interview/
02:11 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
The news about Jess and Dana not returning regularly was out BEFORE the finale, so there could have been something with Brody and Chris if he made it back to the states. I was just curious why they didn't mention him not coming back. I guess the same goes for Mike.
02:34 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
Sakarazu
Six hundred pounds of sin
Boston
Male - 18 Years Old
if Jess isn't there they can't really do anything else with his family. what relevant thing could Chris possibly be doing?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos