cake.
Australia
Male
Bit of a shot in the dark, but...
02:45 PM on 11/21/11 
User Info.
mht
gonna watch this "man's show" tonight i think

show for big kids you wont find 19 episodes dedicated to a bunch of adults being too inept to handle simple life skills to find a little girl
02:54 PM on 11/21/11 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
show for big kids you wont find 19 episodes dedicated to a bunch of adults being too inept to handle simple life skills to find a little girl
it's been 6 but either way i've been meaning to watch this. had the pilot on my DVR since the first night it aired.
11:20 PM on 11/21/11 
User Info.
kemichels
I drove through ghosts to get here.
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
As if this episode wasn't "Holy shit, what the hell?" enough, the preview for next week is even more so. Intense.

I could see Saul being the mole because he's lost so much over the agency.

i still think saul slipped that dude the razor blade

The idea of Saul being the mole not only makes no sense, it would completely ruin the show for me.

I thought he was the mole ever since his weird behavior in the interrogation room. After all, the polygraph spiked when he gave the answer concerning the razor blade.

However, as TJ said...as part of the bigger picture, it wouldn't make much sense. Maybe it's possible he slipped the guard the razor blade, but isn't the actual mole. Not sure if that could work, unless he had some sort of sympathy for the guard Saul does seem to have something more going on with him, and I think his relationship with his wife/ex wife was primarily a device for us to rationalize his otherwise-strangebehavior.

I didn't see the preview for next week's but the reveal at the end of this one was fucking great. Curious as to what Brody's involvement was, or is, with this all.
02:39 PM on 11/22/11 
User Info.
justintime016
Deltona, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
i dont think he has "turned"

i think Brody's role is more of a, I will used the hype of being rescued and all the media attention as a means to springboard a career as a figurehead and or a notable name in politics, and then i can actually influence things those guys he has a deal with need/want/etc

its got to be something like that, because he told that guy the deal/agreement "was off" so there had to be some sort of structural plan in place, and i dont think it involved violence

you're pretty spot on with brody's role. in the preview for next week, http://bcove.me/muvasdya it shows brody being told by someone that he will be asked to run for political office, and to say yes.
07:28 PM on 11/22/11 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
i'm on episode 5 now. someone please tell me the band they are using to fuck with Brody's guard, priceless
07:34 PM on 11/22/11 
User Info.
mht
i'm on episode 5 now. someone please tell me the band they are using to fuck with Brody's guard, priceless

funniest part is the band had no idea:

http://www.facebook.com/GridLink512

lol
07:50 PM on 11/22/11 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old

funniest part is the band had no idea:

http://www.facebook.com/GridLink512

lol
i knew you would know the answer to this haha
11:35 PM on 11/22/11 
User Info.
livethesounds
There is no try
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
just saw this thread. glad other people think this is easily the best show on TV.
05:07 AM on 11/23/11 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Holy shit at that ending. Was not expecting that.
07:18 AM on 11/23/11 
User Info.
meeotch
...all we fight for
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
I've watched the first few episodes. I don't have Showtime but my parents do. I'll be catching up tomorrow.
07:45 AM on 11/23/11 
User Info.
Sic Transit Zeb
Chicago/Houston
Male - 27 Years Old
This show has really become awesome. I wasn't sold completely at first but I've been loving it since the past 3 episodes.

I will say; however, that Clare Danes' expressions are just downright ugly and annoying lol.

Great show though.
10:33 AM on 11/23/11 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
She'd still get it.
10:39 AM on 11/23/11 
User Info.
mht
just saw this thread. glad other people think this is easily the best show on TV.

get the hell out

right now

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests