AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

05:57 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Good premiere. Definitely slower paced compared to last year's. I liked seeing Dana's adjustment to being home (and I really hope there is no fallout to her sexting). I was surprised Saul threw Carrie under the bus, and between that and her alternative treatment methods (woohoo for booze and sex!) I don't see how she is going to mentally survive past 2-3 more episodes. F. Murray Abraham is a great addition to the main cast as kind of an anti-Saul. Quinn's stuff was predictable, but I'm excited to see how his character develops this season.
06:47 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
eriatarka24
Agreed entirely. From the trailer it looks like she might be getting into Islam which I think could be really interesting.
why?
06:48 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Seriously?
06:49 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw

Are you kidding?
06:50 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
eriatarka24
Yeah, seriously. I'm not interested in it at all. I can have a different opinion, you know, without being replied to like that.

We'll see where it goes, but I'm just not getting my hopes up for it. It's not what I'm looking forward to.
06:53 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Yeah, seriously. I'm not interested in it at all. I can have a different opinion, you know, without being replied to like that.

We'll see where it goes, but I'm just not getting my hopes up for it. It's not what I'm looking forward to.

It's one thing to not be interested in the story but your post was questioning my statement that it was interesting in the first place. You opened the can of worms.
06:53 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
One of the more emotionally driven characters on the show with one of the best actors, yeah totally don't give her an actual storyline with something to do.
11:30 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
kemichels
I drove through ghosts to get here.
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 29 Years Old
Started watching Life today on someones suggestion. Lewis is great.

That show was pretty solid, despite it's faults. Wish it was still around.
11:57 PM on 09/29/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Homeland’s Alex Gansa discusses rebooting the show for season three
01:54 AM on 09/30/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 26 Years Old
New episode was boring.
03:10 AM on 09/30/13 
User Info.
domotime2
Lee Corvallo's Putting Challenge
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
And we're back!!! I'm happy we got rid of the"puzzle" opening theme. We're way past that shit

I'm so pumped for this season. A little Dana sexiness added to the mix, lets do this thing
03:19 AM on 09/30/13 
User Info.
domotime2
Lee Corvallo's Putting Challenge
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Good premiere. Definitely slower paced compared to last year's. I liked seeing Dana's adjustment to being home (and I really hope there is no fallout to her sexting). I was surprised Saul threw Carrie under the bus, and between that and her alternative treatment methods (woohoo for booze and sex!) I don't see how she is going to mentally survive past 2-3 more episodes. F. Murray Abraham is a great addition to the main cast as kind of an anti-Saul. Quinn's stuff was predictable, but I'm excited to see how his character develops this season.

People are asking for too much from episode one. After last seasons finale, there's so much we have to digest before we really kick this season into full gear. We're essentially startiwhole new show, so we gotta establish all that characters again

I was fully intrigued.

Glad to see the brother charastill sucks. Dana is suicidal, yet the brother is fine, and a Boyscoutb
12:32 PM on 09/30/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
I haven't watched the first episode yet, but I completely didn't realize a bunch of supporting cast members died in that explosion, well besides the VP's wife and son. Was Quinn there? I don't remember seeing him, or what about Galvez?
12:33 PM on 09/30/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Excited to watch when I get home. That was a good write up. I disagree that they should have left the attack alone. It had to be touched on. That would have been the biggest issue with the show ever if they completely glossed over that. Also his point about a congressman carrying out the attack being implausible isn't necessarily accurate to me. That could absolutely be something of our world.

I'm not expecting much from the episode. It's a premiere. Certain things have to be done, all while not revealing that much and leaving room for what can be done all season. Too much stock is consistently placed on premiere episodes.
12:34 PM on 09/30/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
I haven't watched the first episode yet, but I completely didn't realize a bunch of supporting cast members died in that explosion, well besides the VP's wife and son. Was Quinn there? I don't remember seeing him, or what about Galvez?
Quinn was not there. He is a main cast member this season. Also, considering his primary job is in black ops, it would make no sense for him to be there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos