AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Interview: Caveman

Posted by - 11:01 AM on 09/14/11
To celebrate the digital release of one of our favourite records, Caveman's upcoming debut CoCo Beware, Eva and I did an interview with Matt. Head over here to check it out and make sure to buy the album as well; it's the perfect indie-rock record for the fall.
From The InterviewYeah. Weíve surprisingly had a good reaction at almost every show actually. People have been cool all the time. They seem to react well to the songs. Itís exciting. It makes it a whole different thing. Iíve played shows where there are so many people there and they donít care. Theyíre all talking. And thereís nothing wrong with that, but itís definitely a nice feeling when you are playing a show and people are actually paying attention and they want to know more and they want to hear the rest of the song. Itís a great feeling.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
11:05 AM on 09/14/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
This album is so good. Not only is it one of this year's absolute best debuts, but just one of the best albums in general. Highly recommend it.
11:27 AM on 09/14/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Kind of feel like a jackass now for skipping out on their set when they opened for War on Drugs. Oh well, hopefully they will be back. The War on Drugs killed.
11:32 AM on 09/14/11
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Kind of feel like a jackass now for skipping out on their set when they opened for War on Drugs. Oh well, hopefully they will be back. The War on Drugs killed.
You should! They are incredible.
11:34 AM on 09/14/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
You should! They are incredible.

I know imma dummy. :/ I will be picking up the record though.
11:58 AM on 09/14/11
Eva Friedman
I'm the girl who makes it out alive
User Info.
This may end up being my AOTY. So glad I got to do this interview.
12:06 PM on 09/14/11
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
User Info.
youuuu misssed ouuuuut. On a side note, I hadn't ever heard of them and knew right when I saw them that they were from Brooklyn. What does that mean?
12:07 PM on 09/14/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
youuuu misssed ouuuuut. On a side note, I hadn't ever heard of them and knew right when I saw them that they were from Brooklyn. What does that mean?

They look down on you. Jkjk.
08:04 PM on 09/14/11
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
User Info.
Like their album a lot! Thanks AP!
11:46 PM on 09/14/11
Deartragedy88
User Info.
I am going to check these guys out on the album title alone.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos