Password
This Thread is Closed.

05:41 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old

I don't see why people are getting so uppity about this trailer, this game looks incredible.
05:43 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah, it looks like something I'd dig a lot. Seems like a unique take on the puzzle genre.
The puzzles are pretty neat but can be aggravating at the same time.
05:44 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, both of the Raidou Kuzunoha games. All of their stuff is rather hard to find after the initial release, so don't be surprised if it takes you awhile to find them and that they cost a little more.

Willing to put up with it! Need some new games, good look Ian.
05:45 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Ian Walker
wes craven with x cravings.
Lodi, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Look for Odin Sphere too. It's technically a Vanillaware game, but Atlus published it.
05:45 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, both of the Raidou Kuzunoha games. All of their stuff is rather hard to find after the initial release, so don't be surprised if it takes you awhile to find them and that they cost a little more.
Isn't that series supposed to extremely hard?
05:47 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Ian Walker
Lodi, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Isn't that series supposed to extremely hard?

Yep. The Persona and Devil Summoner series aren't nearly as hard as the main Shin Megami Tensei series, but they're all fairly difficult.
05:47 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Look for Odin Sphere too. It's technically a Vanillaware game, but Atlus published it.

Goddamn, this one is going to be very hard to find. I know the game and the style.

Really just need some under the radar PS2 stuff. Mostly been playing through Okami.
05:49 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Ian Walker
Lodi, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Goddamn, this one is going to be very hard to find. I know the game and the style.

Really just need some under the radar PS2 stuff. Mostly been playing through Okami.

Oh, God Hand too. I just got a PS2 a few years ago and I've slowly started to grab all these games. They pop up every now and then at a Gamestop or on Amazon, so just keep looking and you'll find them eventually.
05:51 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Yep. The Persona and Devil Summoner series aren't nearly as hard as the main Shin Megami Tensei series, but they're all fairly difficult.
Ah I thought so, never been a big JRPG guy. The only JRPG series I've actually played for an extended period of time is Final Fantasy. Speaking of which, have you heard about the HD remake of X coming out?
05:52 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
If my TV didn't make AV connections look like garbage, I'd have my PS2 hooked up to it. So many games I want to play again.
05:53 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Oh, God Hand too. I just got a PS2 a few years ago and I've slowly started to grab all these games. They pop up every now and then at a Gamestop or on Amazon, so just keep looking and you'll find them eventually.

Heard God Hand was really average compared to Viewtiful Joe and most of their other work. Will prolly look for it, prolly not too much money at this point.

Clover Studio closing down was sad marmalade, man. Wasn't feelin' a lot of the projects that Platinum Games were comin' out with.
05:55 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Ian Walker
Lodi, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Ah I thought so, never been a big JRPG guy. The only JRPG series I've actually played for an extended period of time is Final Fantasy. Speaking of which, have you heard about the HD remake of X coming out?

Yeah, not too excited or anything. Never really got into FFX.

Heard God Hand was really average compared to Viewtiful Joe and most of their other work. Will prolly look for it, prolly not too much money at this point.

Clover Studio closing down was sad marmalade, man. Wasn't feelin' a lot of the projects that Platinum Games were comin' out with.

I enjoyed God Hand more than Viewtiful Joe. The respective gameplay is equal, but the quirkiness of God Hand is second to none.
05:56 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm curious to how it'll turn out, hopefully they'll re-record the dialogue because I really don't want to sit through this again:
05:58 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female

I enjoyed God Hand more than Viewtiful Joe. The respective gameplay is equal, but the quirkiness of God Hand is second to none.

FFX was my first FF and it was pretty great as a kid. Still good now, but didn't like the Sphere Grid that much. Still don't.
05:58 PM on 09/14/11 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
I'm curious to how it'll turn out, hopefully they'll re-record the dialogue because I really don't want to sit through this again:

I know exactly what scene this is and I can't even see it right now.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos