No Avatar Selected
still waiting for her metalcore album.
10:14 PM on 09/15/11
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Best comments so far.
well thanks. she legitimately expressed interest in collaborating with underoath a while back, and she's also talked about having a secret desire to do screams haha
10:03 AM on 09/16/11
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Your review made me so much more excited for For The Love Of A Daughter, and I was already ridiculously siked that she included it.

She seems to have moved on from all that. I haven't heard her cite that kind of music as an influence in a while. Now she mostly talks about pop artists in interviews.

this is most disappointing and i am no longer anywhere near as attracted to her.
10:24 AM on 09/16/11
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol, so true about that last line for me too. Selena has a cute little butt and a sexy mole on her right boob. She's the kind of girl you could bring home to meet mom (which I guess is why she isn't controversial), and that's why I adore her.

Also, while its possible that Demi grew out of the music she used to listen to, I somehow doubt it. Considering the tumultuous time she just went through in her life, I would imagine post-hardcore music really helped her pull through it. I know it's done the same for me. Now somebody in the music should really start working on making this demi/underoath collaboration happen pronto!
I guess I'm not surprised that she's at least probably grown out of brutal shit. She used to cite Abigail Williams, Suicide Silence and Job for a Cowboy as favorites.
09:29 PM on 09/16/11
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah i read that, that's fucking awesome. honestly I hope she didn't grow out of it because I've been listening to that stuff for a while and I never grew out of it, and I don't expect to happen either.
yeah same. although ive definitely moved on to a different breed of heavy bands. and from what ive seen it seems like women are more prone to have a short love affair with that type of music, get out of it, and never look back.
12:33 PM on 09/17/11
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
to expand: if the first four songs are so terrible, how does this record get such an excellent score? there is zero continuity on this site.
Maybe, just maybe, the rest of the songs make up for it.

Pull your head out of your ass.
03:40 PM on 09/17/11
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah that kinda sucks. I know girls who used to have awesome taste in music before they started listening to jason derulo and taio cruz
Haha my friend from high school actually posted a status on facebook yesterday that said "Just found the iPod I lost in 11th grade... I had Underoath and Pierce the Veil, how fucking GROSS is that?"

I was so disappointed in her.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests