Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
11:39 AM on 09/15/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Rdio needs to be free so I can play with it and see if I need to switch from Spotify, which I currently pay for.

However, I imagine when Apple release iCloud, and integrates it with iTunes and iPhone, it might be too convenient to ignore.
12:00 PM on 09/15/11
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Slightly different model. But iTunes match seems pretty interesting. I think iTunes needs to open up their catalog to streaming ... that would be too convenient to pass up. I love the social/discovery aspects of Rdio/Spotify/Mog. I don't like having to go find an album to download and see if I like it or find a myspace stream or something ... it's awesome to have it all in one location.
This is true. Actually, the ability to stream anything is what will keep Spotify and Rdio prevalent over iCloud. I'm on the verge of jumping to the $10/month Spotify.
12:18 PM on 09/15/11
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Yeah, the services have changed how I look at music. I used to collect mp3s and hard copies -- I now get annoyed when I'm sent a CD. Hahah. Don't mind having mp3s, until I can put all of it in the cloud ... then I'll not care about those either.
Do you collect vinyl?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests