Displaying user's 3 posts.
01:47 PM on 09/15/11
eriatarka24
User Info.
meh
03:04 PM on 09/15/11
eriatarka24
User Info.
So religious people are allowed to be vocal about their beliefs, but non religious people aren't?
....that makes no sense (this makes no sense this makes no sense this makes no). you need to elaborate, because this really doesn't make sense, though. It's not about being vocal, it's about watching what you say, actually.

The band themselves said they called the album Holy Shit for absolutely no reason, so I don't feel sorry for them. And if you don't believe that they said that, and want a quote, I can grab the interview for you, because I was the one that transcribed it.

Doing things for attention isn't "art". I'm all for freedom of speech, but if you're just going to do things as a means to shock people, what's the point? It's not opening anyone's mind. Make a legitimate argument about why you feel something isn't right or why you dislike something. Be constructive. Making jesus out to be a pile of shit isn't constructive..or deep..or "artistic"...or anything.
Exactly.

And again, the band say they have "childish humor", and they don't seem to care, so.
04:01 PM on 09/15/11
eriatarka24
User Info.
I'm sure they expected to have to pay $13,000 dollars back and just did it for shits and giggles. That sounds about right. Why are you so pissed anyways? You aren't going to be giving any money to them, so why do you care so much? They obviously knew their would be people on the internet that would shit on them because of this mess and they still don't give a fuck about those people. I like it when a band has a mind of their own and I will always support independent music. Just because you don't like the band, doesn't mean you have to go shitting on other people for giving them money.
They called the album "Holy Shit" for precisely "shits & giggles", so this is how it ended up.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests