Username
Password
Video News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26.
07:58 PM on 09/19/11
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
Why does it seem that every video related to this guy is just an "alleged" video of him?
08:44 PM on 09/19/11
Mikeallover
User Info.
Really good song.
06:52 AM on 09/20/11
mfields10
User Info.
If the new Saosin songs are anything like the demo Tilian recorded on, I'm going to be upset that he left Tides of Man for them, but hopefully it's more old Saosin then new major label boring Saosin!

Fix'd and now this!

He should have stayed with Tides and made something to the magnitude of Dreamhouse, rather than trying to join some washed up band who only has so much hype because AG did vocals on their first EP. So overrated.
09:45 AM on 09/20/11
honestykills
User Info.
This is really good.
10:02 AM on 09/20/11
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Can he and saosin just go ahead and do their fucking album?

And/or what the fuck is up with Archives? Their demos were pretty good...

Tillian left Archives...
02:57 PM on 09/20/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
Can he and saosin just go ahead and do their fucking album?

And/or what the fuck is up with Archives? Their demos were pretty good...
tilian left archives a few months back, and the band posted some instrumentals: http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/07/t...uits-archives/
02:59 PM on 09/20/11
bobsheiskawy
User Info.
Fix'd and now this!

He should have stayed with Tides and made something to the magnitude of Dreamhouse, rather than trying to join some washed up band who only has so much hype because AG did vocals on their first EP. So overrated.
i love saosin, but not with anthony. they have great guitar and drum parts, and i really enjoyed cove's voice (despite being one of the only ones). their last album was underrated if anything. just because you don't like them, it doesn't mean that everyone who does is wrong.
03:10 PM on 09/20/11
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Very Anthony Green-ish. I like
06:58 PM on 09/20/11
mfields10
User Info.
i love saosin, but not with anthony. they have great guitar and drum parts, and i really enjoyed cove's voice (despite being one of the only ones). their last album was underrated if anything. just because you don't like them, it doesn't mean that everyone who does is wrong.
It's not like I hate Saosin, I just think that they are over-hyped. From what I read it's like all of their fans thought that they weren't living up to their potential with both full lengths they released. Maybe they weren't at full potential, or maybe they just didn't have as much as everyone believes they did. I like a few songs on the s/t and like one on ISOSG. In my honest opinion, ISOSG is too generic to be underrated, but to each his own.

I just don't understand the move to leave a band that is on the rise, and quickly, to join a band that hasn't released anything musically noteworthy since 2006.
07:05 PM on 09/20/11
bobsheiskawy
User Info.
It's not like I hate Saosin, I just think that they are over-hyped. From what I read it's like all of their fans thought that they weren't living up to their potential with both full lengths they released. Maybe they weren't at full potential, or maybe they just didn't have as much as everyone believes they did. I like a few songs on the s/t and like one on ISOSG. In my honest opinion, ISOSG is too generic to be underrated, but to each his own.

I just don't understand the move to leave a band that is on the rise, and quickly, to join a band that hasn't released anything musically noteworthy since 2006.
i'd call saosin's debut full-length one of the best to come out of the scene. either way, they have a much larger fan base than tide of man did and probably will. tilian has a pretty good voice, so i'm excited to see what they write together.
08:24 PM on 09/20/11
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
End of that song gave me chills. Bummed to find out he left Archives too, I liked that first song better than the Saosin demo. Whatever he's doing, I support. Such a talented and nice guy.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests