Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 373
12:46 AM on 09/20/11
bulls2213
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Snake Charmer is track 5, it is not a deluxe track.
They sequenced it that way intentionally.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/...on/id462807477
12:47 AM on 09/20/11
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
yes.. yes.. YES.. YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
p93
hopelessly yours, Alabama
User Info.
Part of me really enjoys this record but most of me can't put a finger on why. I think in my eyes they do a lot of things right, but there isn't really a big standout moment where I can truly say I love the record. Still, I enjoy what they've put together and can accept that we will never have another Enema/TOYPAJ era of music. They've grown up and still make great music, it's all we can really ask for.
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Fantastic review, makes me pumped for the album. I'm so glad Heart's All Gone made the final cut -- I thought it was meant to be a B side (probably haven't kept up with the goss)!
At first I wanted this album to be Dude Ranch but then I listened to Dude Ranch and realised, great as it is, there's no need for another one. A new sound built from the s/t's ashes sohould be far more exciting and interesting!
12:48 AM on 09/20/11
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
User Info.
Very happy with Neighborhoods.
12:50 AM on 09/20/11
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
I wasn't really raving about the record in this one (not saying you ever said that I was - just pointing it out). There's a lot of history and emotion present, but I tried to not compare the new record to anything else - although I do think Blink is better now than when they recorded the self titled. The next few reviews I write are all for big releases so hopefully they're all up to this standard.
I'm looking forward to them. From solely a writing stand-point, this is probably my favorite of yours. That's all I was getting at haha.
12:50 AM on 09/20/11
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
There were so many goddamn different track-listings for this at one point.
12:51 AM on 09/20/11
vivatoto56
from Milan to Minsk
User Info.
Amazing album, great review.

I was hoping for a good review of the album and I really enjoyed reading this.
12:51 AM on 09/20/11
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
User Info.
Intro is kind of long-winded and the first half as a whole reads like a history lesson. I felt like you didn't like the record as much as you scored it.
12:54 AM on 09/20/11
smowashere
I am Groot.
User Info.
Album is great! Probably my favorite, not only because there's not one bad song, but because this is really the first blink album cycle i get to experience. Your point about this being the new blink rather than AVA or +44 is right on. I can definitely hear a little bit of everything that came before Neighborhoods ("Ghost on the Dance Floor" sounding eerily similar to Boxcar Racer's "There Is," anyone?), but I honestly think this is the BEST blink has sounded, by far. Great review, Thomas!

Also, I highly recommend getting the Deluxe over Standard, for anyone debating. The bonus songs are awesome as well.
12:58 AM on 09/20/11
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I am sleepy but I want to read this review. I like it so far (review, not the album obvi). Haven't listened to the album yet and I'm excited.
12:58 AM on 09/20/11
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
Obligatory TL;DR
01:01 AM on 09/20/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Thank you for everyone pointing out the track listing mixup I had, I'm about to make some edits.
01:02 AM on 09/20/11
Marc Bianco
Progress, not perfection.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would highly recommend that everyone buy the deluxe edition of this album. I'm not sure what's up with the ordering of the bonus tracks, but Snake Charmer and the interlude lead into Hearts All Gone so well. It may be my favorite part of the album. Also, fantastic review Thoms.
01:06 AM on 09/20/11
lilguitardude76
User Info.
Snake Charmer is track 5, it is not a deluxe track.
Yeah i know its track 5, but its a deluxe track. its kinda weird that they did that. look on the iTunes pre orders. its not on the regular album. The regular dosnt have Snake Charmer and ends with Love Is Dangerous

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos