AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Gym Class Heroes News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Gym Class Heroes Video Release Date

Posted by - 04:05 PM on 06/13/07
Gym Class Heroes' new music video for "Clothes Off" will premiere on mtvU on June 18th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 41
04:09 PM on 06/13/07
ILiveInMyCar
User Info.
this is gonna be the song and video that make them really explode...

...altho, i think i may like the janitor's version better...
04:18 PM on 06/13/07
pleasegoodmusic
User Info.
I have a funny feeling the wild ride is already over...
04:19 PM on 06/13/07
TakingBackDowd
a pig in a cage on antibiotics
User Info.
oh they didnt sell themselves out enough i guess
should be fun!
04:25 PM on 06/13/07
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
Goddamn this song is catchy.
04:32 PM on 06/13/07
firewater
the ransom
User Info.
it's doing just ok on the top 40 charts, it's catchy but i mean cupids chokehold, i dont think they have another song like that
04:42 PM on 06/13/07
strikeunderwear
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this song smokes the shit out of cupid's chokehold. it's probably my favorite gym class song...it can--and should--make them even bigger, by a significant amount. my two cents.
04:49 PM on 06/13/07
PunkVideoGuys
Lawson Lover
User Info.
I was at this video shoot. I don't want to give anything away, but this video is going to be BIG. There's cameos, all kinds of flashing lights, just insane amount of "big" stuff. They are definitely about to break it big. The label has dubbed this song pop's "Summer Anthem" get ready.
04:49 PM on 06/13/07
drivethruaz
One badass bro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
dang, I was actually thinkin today that it's been awhile since they've been in the news
04:54 PM on 06/13/07
G.rex
King of the Dinosaurs
User Info.
why not MTV proper? You'd think after so many weeks at number one on the Billboard charts, they'd be established enough for this to be pushed automatically as a top pop rotation contender.
04:55 PM on 06/13/07
pleasegoodmusic
User Info.
I was at this video shoot. I don't want to give anything away, but this video is going to be BIG. There's cameos, all kinds of flashing lights, just insane amount of "big" stuff. They are definitely about to break it big. The label has dubbed this song pop's "Summer Anthem" get ready.

No offense, I bet it's a cool video, but doesn anyone remember what LFO's follow up to "I like Girls Who Wear Abercrombie And Fitch" was?
05:00 PM on 06/13/07
thatsignant
User Info.
No offense, I bet it's a cool video, but doesn anyone remember what LFO's follow up to "I like Girls Who Wear Abercrombie And Fitch" was?

every other time i think it was, great song might i add.
05:03 PM on 06/13/07
waterxdamage
Something else.
User Info.
This is my favorite Gym Class song =]
But did anyone else notice that the songs with Patrick Stump seem to make it to the charts for them?
Just saying..
05:17 PM on 06/13/07
azrielen
Tazdingo!
User Info.
I love this song! Haha at the Honda Civic tour people sand it so loud when their played it between bands. I think it will explode on the radio, which could be a good or bad thing.

My only question is, will Patrick Stump be in the video? If he's not it'll be a straight-up TRAVESTY.

This is my favorite Gym Class song =]
But did anyone else notice that the songs with Patrick Stump seem to make it to the charts for them?
Just saying..

I think there's a very, very strong corelation between Patrick singing on a song and it being a hit for them, though I do wonder why they keep picking the ones with him on them as singles. (I know, The Queen And I didn't have him on it, but it also didn't get huge as a single.) Except for the fact that they are the best songs. ROFL.

Patrick does sort of have a Midas touch with music, I think. His style is just so amazingly solid and catchy, wether it be in FOB's music, or the Hush Sound's production, or Gym Class and Cobra's beats. I can't wait to see what he's doing with the new Cobra Starship record!
05:23 PM on 06/13/07
pleasegoodmusic
User Info.
every other time i think it was, great song might i add.

Touche.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version