Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
12:24 PM on 06/15/07
GiggsOho
Guns don't kill, Cedric & Omar do
User Info.
Weird, would have never noticed. Would believe he is on "Born For This" instead of "That's What You Get".
04:27 PM on 06/15/07
GiggsOho
Guns don't kill, Cedric & Omar do
User Info.
Well the fans did Born for This...I believe he's in the part of That's What You Get near the end. There are gang vocals in that one too.

Ah, yes, now that I go back and listen, I see it now. How foolish of me.

...this is such an FBR thing to do.

speaking of fueledbyramen bands, i had a weird experience yesterday, taking my little sister shopping for summer clothes. in hollister, we heard Cobra Starship and Paramore. in "wet seal" (its that tacky, shiny store. your mall has one. bet on it.) we heard Gym Class Heroes. panic at the disco, the hush sound, and cobra starship again in abercrombie. fall out boy in someplace that might have been called 'urban behavior.' my brother bought some orange drink at CVS that had gyn class heroes on the side. it's like a massive cult taking over my mall. i like most of those bands alright, but i came home and listened to mozart just to purge myself from the overload.

Wait until Gabe Saporta is your Guest Greeter at your local Wal-Mart (and the shit fit Jason Tate will have because of it).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos