AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Angels & Airwaves News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 100 of 100.
06:36 PM on 10/05/11
The Minn
User Info.
Thats why it took so long for Neighborhoods to be released. Toms head is still clearly AVA and he is doing Blink-182 for the paycheck and to try to add awareness to AVA. In the span of blink-182's reunion, he will have released 2 AVA albums.
Tom = in another band. Mark = TV show. Travis = tons of side project. Also...Travis was responsible for the delay of Neighborhoods because he wanted to rework his part of the album and came up with a lot of new ideas for it. Dumbass...
06:37 PM on 10/05/11
The Minn
User Info.
Well he did mess it up. He's the one who wanted to run shit his way. But that's neither here nor there. And he's decent at best. He needs to stop with the U2 wannabe stuff and get his priorities straight.
before Blink broke up they were against him spending more time with his family. I can understand why it all happened.
07:26 PM on 10/05/11
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Tom = in another band. Mark = TV show. Travis = tons of side project. Also...Travis was responsible for the delay of Neighborhoods because he wanted to rework his part of the album and came up with a lot of new ideas for it. Dumbass...
What about Tom being in a different studio and not being in the same studio Mark and Travis?
07:40 PM on 10/05/11
RustyxDrums
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.
before Blink broke up they were against him spending more time with his family. I can understand why it all happened.
They weren't against it. They were against him wanting to take 6 months off of blink, telling them when and how they could tour and when and how they could record. he was an egotistical douche who had a superiority complex.
08:39 PM on 10/05/11
The Minn
User Info.
They weren't against it. They were against him wanting to take 6 months off of blink, telling them when and how they could tour and when and how they could record. he was an egotistical douche who had a superiority complex.
2 sides to every story
08:39 PM on 10/05/11
The Minn
User Info.
What about Tom being in a different studio and not being in the same studio Mark and Travis?
a lot of bands do that, actually
07:20 AM on 10/07/11
oneATEtwo
User Info.
Hmmm.. ava has just been announced to play the soundwave festival here in aus.

Hopefully tom trades the rest of ava for mark hoppus and travis barker and they only play blink-182 covers
04:51 PM on 10/07/11
pete70x7
Natty.
User Info.
I could play drums for AvA. Atom finally got bored I feel.
08:54 AM on 10/08/11
benlong
When are you coming home?
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Paramore, if I'm not mistaken.
hey actually temp drumming for them, weezer, and i believe he's actually a full time member in a band too...a perfect circle maybe? and I think he's also a touring member of something else...i forget...but i know he's in a bunch of stuff...he seems to drum for everything haha
02:13 AM on 10/09/11
Roadie
User Info.
Scott Raynor we have a job for you!

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News