Username
Password
Rise Against News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Against
Inside AP.net

Rise Against Fans Make It Stop

Posted by: Dre Okorley (10/04/11)
Rise Against fans made their own music video for "Make It Stop" which can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
04:55 PM on 10/04/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
04:55 PM on 10/04/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Beautiful.
05:03 PM on 10/04/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
LOL at :54 seconds in. sorry, the rest of the video was nice but that was really funny
05:04 PM on 10/04/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
LOL at :54 seconds in. sorry, the rest of the video was nice but that was really funny
Hahaha. Missed that before.
05:05 PM on 10/04/11
ACA
Next Show: MotionCitySoundtrack @NY
User Info.
"Make it Stop" should be the title of the AP.net news post if the rumored RA/A Day to Remember tour turns out to be true.
05:09 PM on 10/04/11
njdevils327
User Info.
"Make it Stop" should be the title of the AP.net news post if the rumored RA/A Day to Remember tour turns out to be true.
I think Rise Against gets unwarranted hate around these parts. Their music actually does mean something unlike a lot of their radio rock brethren. And they've retained creative control over their music. As for ADTR, I think once Rise Against finds out about the controversy surrounding the band and their objectifying of women they may be more resistant to continue touring with them.
05:16 PM on 10/04/11
ACA
Next Show: MotionCitySoundtrack @NY
User Info.
I think Rise Against gets unwarranted hate around these parts. Their music actually does mean something unlike a lot of their radio rock brethren. And they've retained creative control over their music. As for ADTR, I think once Rise Against finds out about the controversy surrounding the band and their objectifying of women they may be more resistant to continue touring with them.

Rise Against is fantastic, I hope they don't stand by such shit as ADTR.
05:29 PM on 10/04/11
njdevils327
User Info.
Rise Against is fantastic, I hope they don't stand by such shit as ADTR.
true. I believe that the reason this tour is being scheduled is because Rise Against has been out of the scene for a while now, and thus haven't heard about A Day To Remember and their skewed view of the Rock and Roll lifestyle. But once Rise Against realizes the kind of people that A Day To Remember are, hopefully they realize that the personalities of the two bands don't mesh well for a tour together.
07:15 PM on 10/04/11
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
User Info.
What happened with ADTR?
07:23 PM on 10/04/11
kskillzz
User Info.
If I'm not mistaken, almost all the claims against to ADTR were made by Hunter Moore and none have any factual base. Not necessarily saying they aren't true I just haven't seen any solid evidence against them beside some claims by ex-girlfriends of Josh.
07:29 PM on 10/04/11
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
This is awesome.

So much respect for this band. Especially after hearing that he wrote the song, not only for the September suicides, but because a fan asked him where he stood on homosexuality and he was shocked that it hadn't been made clear yet.
07:40 PM on 10/04/11
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
So much respect for Rise Against and all of the people who took part in this video.
08:11 PM on 10/04/11
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
this band puts out good albums. They don't have to blow me away with evolving their sound, their message still stands clear. That's all that matters.
10:00 PM on 10/04/11
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Respect for Rise Against, just personally not a fan of their music anymore. Siren Song was their last tolerable album as far as I'm concerned. Revolutions Per Minute means a lot to me though, I loved it when it released and still do to this day.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums