HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ugh, this album is sooo boring.
10:44 AM on 10/05/11
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
I preordered the 180gram and red/yellow earlier. Was so frustrating this morning when pre-sale was supposed to go up (for the 3rd time) on MTS webstore. Ended up going through merchdirect
10:55 AM on 10/05/11
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Just preordered the 180gram. Mightier than Sword Records tend to have shipping troubles with their vinyl, but it's worth the wait.
11:01 AM on 10/05/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Mostly would want this for the bonus track, but only if it comes with a digital download as well. I would much rather have Still Searching on vinyl.

Plus, this probably won't show up until early 2012.

Buddy mentioned pressing more of their releases on vinyl for their anniversary tour....which isn't officially confirmed yet.
11:02 AM on 10/05/11
DontCare
Guide Yourself
User Info.
Hmmm a lot of posts to worry about in here...

How did everyone like this record?

I liked it. I felt like it was a balanced record musically and extremely honest lyrically. I'm glad Garret did both parts in respect to the guitars however I'm interested to see what this new lineup will produce. As far as drums go, Dan Trapp is one highly underrated drummer.
11:04 AM on 10/05/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I read in a recent interview buddy said they are going to release a few starting line releases on vinyl early next year and considering the ep and acoustic ep have already been released im curious if there is anymore info as to which records are being pressed?

The acoustic EP?
11:07 AM on 10/05/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I liked it. I felt like it was a balanced record musically and extremely honest lyrically. I'm glad Garret did both parts in respect to the guitars however I'm interested to see what this new lineup will produce. As far as drums go, Dan Trapp is one highly underrated drummer.

I've thought that since I first saw Dan when he was 16 and I was the same age at the time.
11:09 AM on 10/05/11
_veges_
User Info.
I like this album but it's not my favorite for them, but it's still the only record to be put on vinyl so far so I will probably buy this.
11:21 AM on 10/05/11
ffafan
User Info.

I thought the acoustic ep and with hopes of starting over ep were already pressed on vinyl. So I'm curious as to which ones are being pressed on this label. Acoustic ep aka make yourself at home
11:26 AM on 10/05/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I thought the acoustic ep and with hopes of starting over ep were already pressed on vinyl. So I'm curious as to which ones are being pressed on this label. Acoustic ep aka make yourself at home

Wrong band. You mean The Starting Line?
11:39 AM on 10/05/11
DontCare
Guide Yourself
User Info.
I've thought that since I first saw Dan when he was 16 and I was the same age at the time.

I've seen them nine times, first time was when they toured for Let It Enfold You, and the dude has been air tight each time. Even on the recordings his choices on what he plays match up so well to the songs that you just listen and say "Hell, I wouldn't have wanted to hear anything different".
12:37 PM on 10/05/11
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
i've heard not so good things about how well mightier handles there orders. i hope it's not like this with this bc i specifically just got on the computer to preorder that shit. can't pass that up, just started gettin in to vinyl, and i love senses fail. i'm ready for them to press their earlier releases, hopefully sooner than later. i will buy a vinyl copy of each album without a doubt.
12:45 PM on 10/05/11
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
hope this is still around in a week when i get paid.
01:02 PM on 10/05/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
this was my second-favorite album of last year. so glad it's being released on vinyl. really surprised the colored ones are cheaper, though i can't say i'm upset. which is the lesser of two evils to order from: mightier than the sword, or merchdirect?
01:04 PM on 10/05/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
this was my second-favorite album of last year. so glad it's being released on vinyl. really surprised the colored ones are cheaper, though i can't say i'm upset. which is the lesser of two evils to order from: mightier than the sword, or merchdirect?
I would probably say MTS. If it is like the Such Gold/IIOI split, MTS will get it first, then ship to MerchDirect. That's what it was like with No Sleep, Mightier than Sword, and the split.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums