Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
02:16 PM on 10/05/11
dialINsounds
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well I first heard of blink-182 when they were blink, before they had to change there name to blink-182 for legal reasons. Anyway I heard them in '95 or '96 on a college radio station, I forget what station. So then I went to warped tour summer of '96 in Vernon, NJ and saw them at one of the best warped tours I've been to to date. But there was hardly anyone there I mean nobody knew who Blink was, ppl wanted to hear Nofx and Face To Face. But after blink played I happened to meet them over by the concession stand, and for some reason I pulled out a dollar and gave it to them and said "this is a dollar from your guys show, you guys were amazing". Then I went and got some food, but this was such an iconic show for me!

As for MCR, well I first heard them from my little brother, he went to college in 2002 and on his first trip back home in November, he brought with him "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love." Not knowing what I was in for, I gave it a listen and once I got to track 3 and heard "Vampires Will Never Hurt You" followed by "Drowning Lessons", well needless to say I was blown away. The rest is history.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos