Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
06:40 PM on 10/06/11
StrictlyRude
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, I've tried to record a video several times and I think something is up with my mic so I'll just have to type what I wanted to say and send in a pic =[

The first time I ever heard of MCR was when MTV2 still played music videos if you can imagine that. It was some evening after I had gotten home from school in 2004 so I was a freshman in high school. I turned on the tv and after a while, the video for Iím Not Okay came on and I thought it was just the most amazing thing I had ever seen. They were putting out something that sounded so much different from everything else I was hearing at the time. They had me hooked with that one video. I never fit in growing up and I was always bullied so it was great to see some guys that had went through the same type of experiences as me overcoming that and making something of their selves. Ever since that day Iíve been a huge fan. Iíve followed everything that theyíve done and loved every second of it. When I heard Gerardís story of 9/11 and how he realized he wanted to make an impact, it inspired me. Iím currently going to school to become a psychologist so I can attempt to make a difference in kids lives so they maybe they wonít feel so alone like I did. I feel like MCR has truly made me a better individual and I really just want to say thank you.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos