Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
02:44 PM on 10/07/11
poisonpride11
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, lets see. First I'll start with my name and age. Hi, I'm Alexa Forbes, age 11. I first heard MCR when I was 6. It was 2006 in the car with my mom. I believe we were driving to the supermarket when Welcome to the Black Parade came on. I didn't know the title of the song or the band name, which sucked. It was my favorite song. I heard them again in 2007, 2009, and then finally 2010. That is when I got hooked. Before I saw Blink and MCR in concert, I was a loose fan of Blink. I knew a couple songs like Feeling This and What's My Age Again, but not a lot. I first heard What's My Age Again when I was 8-9 years old. After the concert, I started to realize after they came on that they were really good! I kept listening to them and know they are both two of my top three favorite bands. They helped me through a lot, aseptically My Chem. I've been through depression and back, and these to amazing, talented, unique bands helped me out. I don't care if I win or not, I just want people to know this. <3
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS