Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
03:54 PM on 10/07/11
BrinkLesMorts
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I first heard Blink 182 around 6th grade. I didn't listen to much music at the time, but they are what really brought me further into all genres as I started exploring what everyone was listening to. "Rock Show" has been, and will continue to be, one of my favorite songs ever!

MCR actually saved my life. Literally. It was freshman year in high school, I had just gone through a really bad breakup. I've had a complicated past, including only about 2 true friends my real life. After my breakup, I was torn apart. I went on the internet and started looking for some music that could cheer me up. I stumbled across a website listing some good "emo" style songs, and from there I heard "The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You." That was the first MCR song I ever heard. As I listened further into all their music, some of it really seemed to speak to me and "I'm Not Okay" is what helped me get through the rest of the year, without resulting to some further physical damage...... Since that day, MCR has been my favorite band, EVER and I will forever be a fan of theirs.

Both Blink 182 and MCR are amazing bands, and I am forever a true fan for what they have done for me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos