Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
04:35 PM on 10/07/11
Zoeandrian
User Info.

~My Chemical Romance~
I'm Zoeandra, age 13.

I've loved My Chemical Romance for what feels like an eternity now. I have four shirts (one I even bought last night), their merchandise, anything I can get my hands on. I've even been to one of their concerts (my first real concert so far), and an interview at the Grammy Museum.

I think the first time I really heard them, was around the Black Parade Era. I was little, and not really into bands yet, or at least anything specific. My father would always sing the first line to me over and over until I nearly lost my mind. I would hear it on the radio, but not think too much of it, occasionally humming in.
I didn't hear much of their music after that until I was just about to enter middle school.

I wasn't quite happy with life, so my anti-depressant became finding music and good bands. One that could sing everything I was too scared to say or dwell on. One that was truly heart felt.
I was talking online to one of my friend, while blaring Pandora, and she brought up their name. Alongside that, a My Chemical Romance song came on my Pandora. It was the one I had heard when I was little, "Welcome To The Black Parade." I fell into a moment of pure nostalgia, remembering my happy little self. Instantly I listened to the lyrics, and at that moment I realized this was it. This was the band I was looking for. The one that had deep meaning, not crappy generic lyrics. Almost like dark and demented poetry. After that day I was looking for any My Chemical Romance song I could, putting it on my ipod and using it to get out my emotions.

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests