AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
02:22 PM on 10/08/11
Unbekannte
User Info.
When's the deadline? Cuz sth's wrong with my yt at the moment and I can't add my entry :(
03:46 PM on 10/08/11
Unbekannte
User Info.

Okaaay, sooo. So here it goes. XD I hope my video won't scare you off, you wanted the passionate version - and here it is. (My name is Sylwia, what I forgot to include in the vid :p)

Hi AP staff and hi MCR (if you're watching this) :D I hope I didn't misunderstand the 'mission' XD
01:16 AM on 10/09/11
Unbekannte
User Info.

This is how I became a fan of My Chemical Romance. They have had a such a big influence on my life and I have so much to thank them for because even though I've never physically met them I feel like they're my friends and that they care about me. I don't feel alone anymore because I have them and their music.

Amen to that!! Their songs are my only "friends" during lonely walks around town ooor when sitting in the school hallway, feeling rejected - so I just put headphones on and I start thinking about MCR and how lucky I was for seing them once live in concert...

They're the answer to:
If there's no one, no one out there
Is there no one, no one who cares?
If there's no one, no one out there
Is there no one like you to share?

It's funny how I'm a 17year old girl living in Europe, yet I'm feeling completely the same as 34 year old Gerard Way somewhere in the USA... It gives me hope. Hope that you don't have to change yourself when you 'age' (of course, you can't tell that by looking at him:D), hope that despite all the bad things you will eventually find -and not just SOME- happiness, knowing that there are still people who discovered the real key to life, someone you can look up to, someone who tells you to be FEARLESS and they're so convincing you actually believe them and you're not afraid to keep on living, to walk this world alone...

Gaahhh, I went all emotional XD
11:36 AM on 10/11/11
Unbekannte
User Info.
I once more politely ask, when's the deadline and when will we be able to see the winner? :D
12:13 PM on 10/15/11
Unbekannte
User Info.
HEY GERARD, I DYED MY HAIR RED JUST LIKE YOU, AS A MANIFESTO TO THIS WORLD XD

Well, that's all I have to say by now haha. There's no better feeling than having red hair xD
03:36 PM on 11/02/11
Unbekannte
User Info.
Were winners ever chosen?
We're aaaall asking ourselves the same question since the contest began XDDD I mean, there is even no deadline :(( Or is it. XDDD

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos