Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
01:47 AM on 10/09/11
ClassMusicNut
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So. Computer with no camera. Here goes:

First time I heard blink-182 was when I found an iPod in a carpark. I was coming out of a school assembly at the end of 2009 and there was this purple thing in the garden, so i took it. I handed it in but no one claimed it so I got to keep it :) I went through it and found 3 songs: Dammit, All The Small Things and I Miss You. I loved how they sounded so i looked up/got more by them, but they are still my favourites by blink-182. And let's face it, videos can't get much funnier than What's My Age Again? :)

First encountered My Chemical Romance in early 2009. I'd seen the name in a few magazines (not music ones, oddly enough) and eventually YouTubed them. Best decision music-wise I've ever made :D Their cover of Desolation Row by Bob Dylan for the Watchmen soundtrack was the first song i heard/saw. At first the video scared the heck outta me, until i noticed Frank stick his tongue out at the very end :p but after a couple of listens i decided I liked them. Looked up more of their songs and they've been my favourite band ever since :)

MCR was the first band i really got into. Listening to Bullets, Three Cheers and The Black Parade, it made me think that i wasn't the only pissed-off kid, but not to take anyone's crap either. It was kinda nice that music could make me feel like that. They're one of the reasons i took up guitar, want to work in the music industry and get tattoos :)

You wanted the passionate version. There it is :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos