Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
04:42 PM on 11/11/11
MCRmyCroydonJPG
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would so make video apart from the fact that I hate cameras, so I decided to write it.
I first found out about MCR a few years ago, I found one of thier songs on my iTunes and ver since then I was hooked, the song? Helena. Then I found out that my friend loved MCR and on her iPod I listened to my favourite song of all time for the first time. You know what they do to guys like us in prison. I loved that song so much.This happed righ before I started secondary school in Croydon.
If I hadn't have listened to that song I wouldn't be who I am now and thats the main reason why I love them. They changed the course of my whole life. They are everything to me. The solo in You know what was the gitar solo that made me want to start guitar. As soon as I started year 7, I had my first guitar lesson and everything felt right. A few years later and I was so hooked that I created a MCR fan page, MRCmy on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/MCRmyCroydon
5,878 likes and rising. Never would I have a page as sucessful as this. All thanks to you guys.

I know this is a long entry but I hope you guys read it and if I won it woul mean the world to me. You shaped who I am and I am so grateful for that, I really am.

I love you guys!! :D
James Killjoy Jr.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests